Discussion 2019 AFL Finals Series - Week 3 Discussion (RICH v GEEL, COLL v GWS)

Who makes the Grand Final?

• Richmond

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Geelong

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • GWS

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I definitely is, but they're so unconvincing. Is it just bad coaching or what?

I think they have a bit of psychological damage from being hated for cheating.

I think they have a bit of psychological damage from being hated for cheating.

Have my doubts about that. Not many of those players left in the team. Doubt the others give a rats.....oops, got Ratts on the brain 🤣

Saad a very good player. Stringer suffering from inside 50s like ours 🙄

Sorry, meant to quote nitewalker

Bombers suffer a bit from the GWSness. All these excitement machines and flashy front runners but lack a bit of the grind and work ethic.

Don't think they've been too bad.

Compared to usual you are right, they'd just paid a cheap one when I said it, I only operate in 30 second vignettes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We really dodged a bullet with Shiel. Imagine paying him 1.3mil a year to not be able to kick the ball when we can be paying players a quarter of that to do the same thing.

Yeah, WC use the ball so beautifully, it really makes footy an easy game when you don't waste it. Turn a ball over to them you don't see it again until they have a shot on goal usually.

Yeah, WC use the ball so beautifully, it really makes footy an easy game when you don't waste it. Turn a ball over to them you don't see it again until they have a shot on goal usually.
they are so good to watch yet it is so simple what they are doing. kinda sad how rare the skill of being able to hit up a teammate is these days

Merrett is not as good as Essendon fans think he is.

He was good, he's had a pretty average game. Mc Grath looked a million bucks early but disappeared. Too many Bombers were passengersHeppell was a liability.

West Coast have the worst team song, change my mind.
Freo gives it a run for its money.

Honestly most of the songs are pretty bad particularly when sung by the team. Ours is average but sung well but the tigers still have the best.

Actually its kind of sad we dont still use "We do like to be beside the seaside", its my personal club's song and its an absolutely great song to sing after a win.

What do we think about Merrett on Nic Nat?

Pulls his hair then stands there daring Nic Nat to retaliate so he can get a free kick. Getting thrown into the fence knocked the smug look off his face.

Back