Discussion 2019 AFL Finals Series - Week 3 Discussion (RICH v GEEL, COLL v GWS)

Who makes the Grand Final?

• Richmond

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Geelong

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • GWS

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t care what anyone says, Hickey was one of my fave players here and I’m really happy for him to be playing in a finals side.

Loved his quote about playing with NicNat.

“We’re like Batman and Robin. No, actually he’s Batman and I’m the damsel in distress.”

Last edited:
How gutless are the commentators - Hawkins punches someone in the head and they can barely bring themselves to actually comment on it.

Why waste breath...he’ll get off ( as you do if you’re a big name playing finals) 🙄

Why waste breath...he’ll get off ( as you do if you’re a big name playing finals) 🙄
I don't see how he gets off.
It was clearly high contact, it was low impact because Schofield played the game out and it was clearly intentional. That has to be 1 week by the MRO Guidelines.

Cats would challenge to to try and get it down to reckless which is just a fine, but you don't swing a fist behind play like that without it being intentional.

It was clearly high contact, it was low impact because Schofield played the game out and it was clearly intentional. That has to be 1 week by the MRO Guidelines.

Cats would challenge to to try and get it down to reckless which is just a fine, but you don't swing a fist behind play like that without it being intentional.

Easy, he’ll use the Barry Hall defence!😉

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets off - there's no rule book when the finals roll around, big wigs want to fill their back pockets.

Back