AFL 2019 - AFL FINALS Week 1

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
Rayner AGS @2.30 B365 - not a lot of value but best I can see for tonight. markets are tight this week

A lot of flights were delayed apparently. Ruined a lot of dog supporters getting to the ground.

37c1b462d20d40f3c9c030986b69f6c02a66fae9b5f1b9871cb71daecf26e625.jpg

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Who normally plays on Cameron for Richmond? Cameron's past four matches against Richmond have been about par or worse.

Rd 23 2019 2.1
Rd 4 2018 0.1
GF 2017 1.0
Rd 6 2017 2.1

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I was going to load up on this game and enjoy a quiet night in watching the footy. But I couldn't find any value.

Put a small amount on McCarthy 2g+ into Christensen 2g+, maybe the finals experience thing will be a factor.

I dunno, gives me something to care about.

Got 20$ from the Sportsbet pick 3 with Richmond 40+, Neale 30+, Riewoldt 3+ which goes someway to make up for that robbery by way of fake crowd numbers.

Nice - I had Charlie Cameron for the goals the cat

mookieb

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yeah I agree with all this.

The wins against Port and Freo on the road were excellent given the personnel they had on the day.

Bris had 2 challenges in the last 3 weeks and Geel outplayed them for most of the match and they struggled against Rich.

Checked their games during their streak and most of them saw Cameron kicking a bag. If Grimes shuts him down again just can't see Bris kicking a winning score.

I'll also have a unit of Coll at the line against a Geel team that struggled the 2nd half of the season and are terrible after the bye. Couple of units on the unders with plenty of rain about.

I'll leave the WC game, but a lean towards Ess with their gun inclusions.

Also can't touch GWS vs WB. GWS have been terrible but get a massive infusion of talent vs WB who were on fire, but might have lost a bit of momentum after the break.
Good to have a decent read on some of the finals games. As expected Bris shown up in a final and Geel somewhat over rated and coming off a break.

Part middled the under but still up around 2.5u for the weekend.

Upcoming week should be interesting with two teams that were poor playing two teams that were on fire. I would also consider GWS and WC to be the superior teams so i'll likely be going with the teams in form.

mookieb

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I'll leave the WC game, but a lean towards Ess with their gun inclusions.

Also can't touch GWS vs WB. GWS have been terrible but get a massive infusion of talent vs WB who were on fire, but might have lost a bit of momentum after the break.
And a less decent read on the others I guess ...
Yep.

But if i'm not betting on them it doesn't really matter. Plus i'm just happy to watch the finals.

Sausage Legs

Club Legend
Sep 17, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Im just saying ur silly stats dont matter and are useless
not denying tiges are a good team but its still a fact. Not up for debate. Just like eagles used to struggle at the MCG, also fact. A few more wins away and u won't have to worry about it coming up.

Back