AFL 2019 - AFL Finals Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

1u petruccelli ags @2.10 sb (covered 12/19) (into 1.62)
1u waterman ags @1.87 b365 (covered 8/12)
0.7u T.Kelly ags @2.65 b365 (covered 15/24)
1u McCluggage ags @1.72 sb (covered 17/22). again

1u petruccelli 2g+ @4.33 SB value if he does play fwd pocket
0.5u petruccelli 3g+ @14 SB

McCluggage AGS - 1.90 Unibet

Over the last 5 years the QF loser has been bundled out in straight sets 50% of the time. 5-5 record in the semis, so it's not that rare although go back further and it's much more infrequent. The only game people have been sucked in by momentum in recent years was Geelong/Sydney 2017 where the Swans were massive favourites.
Ever since the system was created in 2000 the record for the QF Loser is 31 of 38 matches. I will definitely be going for Geelong & Brisbane also with the home crowd advantage.

should go down to the wire i reckon and geelong to win by a goal and a half max. over 152.5 actually looks pretty likely

No minor premier has lost in straight sets since the Top 8 was introduced in 1994.

Pressure on Cats to not create history tonight.

Mcg website expects 51k. You would think at least 55k would go.
I dont like either team but im definitely going, expect a lot of neutrals on top of like you said about both teams having solid supporters
I know Geelong fans aren't huge at showing up at MCG but 50,000 at $1.30 seems safe with good weather and no other game for Melbourne people to see live,eagles also have a good following here and I feel if it somehow fell to 48/49 the afl may doctor it into the 50,000 mark

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Selwood named wing but I think he will be in the guts more i like 82.5 fantasy points he had 18 touches for 79 last week I'm expecting him to really help lead them and clear this line, don't mind ablett too around 87-88 he's a proud guy would of been stung people saying he avoided contact (rightly he did) he had gone 121,99,117 previously, do you guys think Yeo gets danger and Hutchings ablett?

Last edited:
not the most reliable source, but tom browne referring to a rumour of a cats player with a rib issue.

I remember seeing Dangerfield get hit early last week in the ribs and thinking he may have done something serious there.

1u petruccelli ags @2.10 sb (covered 12/19) (into 1.62)
1u waterman ags @1.87 b365 (covered 8/12)
0.7u T.Kelly ags @2.65 b365 (covered 15/24)
1u McCluggage ags @1.72 sb (covered 17/22). again

1u petruccelli 2g+ @4.33 SB value if he does play fwd pocket
0.5u petruccelli 3g+ @14 SB

I’ll tail Waterman for 2U. I saw Petrucelle @8 for 2+ at the start of the week, was going to get on as soon as the Rioli stuff broke news but Sb were too quick.
Getting on Finlayson again At similar odds on SB. Expecting Andrews to completely shut off Cameron, so Himmeberg or Finlayson could get favourable match-ups. Taking all the way up to 5+ @91.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not the most reliable source, but tom browne referring to a rumour of a cats player with a rib issue.

I remember seeing Dangerfield get hit early last week in the ribs and thinking he may have done something serious there.
Ignore Danger playing up an injury. He does it every week then 'miraculously' recovers...

Ignore Danger playing up an injury. He does it every week then 'miraculously' recovers...

yeah i know that.

Although sometimes he seemingly plays up an injury during the game, and plays well, but then is down on form for a month after it.

I wouldnt be betting based on the rumour. I just wouldnt be tipping into him either.

yeah i know that.

Although sometimes he seemingly plays up an injury during the game, and plays well, but then is down on form for a month after it.

I wouldnt be betting based on the rumour. I just wouldnt be tipping into him either.

This isnt Crows supporters first rodeo with Dangerfield claiming an injury then coming out and having a Superman like performance. Also has he excuses locked and loaded should he have a poor game and the Cats lose.

Its all about him. Genuinely didnt like him when he played for us, because it was all about him.

Sour grapes? :think:

Crows lose good players almost every year, he is the only player I would honestly say fits this to a tee.:drunk:

Sportsbet offering double your winnings in bonus bets (max $50) on H2H Bets
TAB has bonus bet refund if you lead by 6 at any break and lose

Back one at sportsbet and the other at TAB and you basically can't lose once you include the bonus bets received (you end up massively in front if the TAB team leads by 6 and loses)

A few points of the big double :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back