AFL 2019 - AFL Finals Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

It's only $1.45 but the Cats without Duncan and Hawkins (surely he's suspended, surely!) just don't have what it takes to beat the Tigers at the G.
I'll take it and the -14.5 line $1.90 @ TAB.
Guthrue is a huge addition but the tigers should be ok. Selwood came through nicely on my spread of 82:) ablett fair few frees against hurt my 89 spread but still ended up a little

I feel like the giants are a great value bet today. Feels like the team has finally realised that their time is now. They have made finals last two years and prelim 2 of last 3 years. No one tipped last weeks margin vs dogs, whi were the form side of the comp . Lions have done really well to finish so high from last season however last week showed the gap between the best sides and the Lions. On paper Giants are a much better team and if they bring the heat like last week, i think Giants will win and easily, a bit like last week. In elimination finals margins can blow out once the game is decided.

Sportsbet offering double your winnings in bonus bets (max $50) on H2H Bets
TAB has bonus bet refund if you lead by 6 at any break and lose

Back one at sportsbet and the other at TAB and you basically can't lose once you include the bonus bets received (you end up massively in front if the TAB team leads by 6 and loses)

Sickening finish - literally half a goal from the perfect result happening in both games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back