2019 AFL Fixture Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Double ups:
GWS (as expected)
Essendon (likely one of the harder teams in our "pool" but prone to huge form swings in 2018)
Melbourne (we match-up well against them- but will be tough opponent)
Carlton (will stink)

2 less games in Melbourne. Bet the membership price doesn't go down.

How did this happen? Our double ups are against all VIC teams (except for GWS) and we played Cats at Kardinia this year.

North selling the game to TAS i get- but why isnt there only a 1 game loss?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 less games in Melbourne. Bet the membership price doesn't go down.

???? membership and pricing for Victorian members won't be released until the 8th of November and as per every year the pricing will be reflective of the number of games we play (not including the Geelong game which is an add on).

How did this happen? Our double ups are against all VIC teams (except for GWS) and we played Cats at Kardinia this year.

North selling the game to TAS i get- but why isnt there only a 1 game loss?
Dogs
Cats
Hawks
Saints
Tigers
Roos
Dons
Dees

Dogs
Blues
Tigers
Cats
Dons
Dees

Lose
Hawks
Saints
Roos

Gain
Blues

s**t Melbourne fixture.

Drop the s**t Geelong game and give us another MCG game. Effectively gives Melbourne based supporters and extra game and the team another game to familiarize with the MCG.

I live on mornington peninsula 3 hours to Geelong or expensive ferry there and back. Bloody joke the Geelong game.

Richmond:
"The Round 23 clash will be the last of seven consecutive MCG matches to close out the regular season. "

From mid june after the bye, the tigers play one game outside of the Melbourne CBD.....

No suprise! Also strange for us to play the Bombers at the MCG but Richmond at Marvel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back