News 2019 AFL Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t think we should fear anyone.

Tigers are obviously the hardest.
Pies are really a team that has handled us with ease over the last few yrs and I still don’t rate them.
Eagles won the flag but think that did a dogs like flag of putting four weeks of good footy.
Top 4 teams more than likely will tigers, dees, wce and pies - think the hawks/cats/swans will be heading south.
Teams most likely to push up is us, crows, * with gws and port holding ground.

My top 8

Tigers
Dees
Kangas
Wce
Pies
Crows
Gws

I think you're underselling the Eagles slightly by saying they put in 4 weeks of good footy. They weren't massively dominant but they did have a very consistent year and performed well - particularly away and under some injury duress.

There's no team that overly worries me at the moment.

So did every team that played finals right down to Essendon in 11th.

Yeah but we missed the finals by one place - those losses cost us finals. This comparison with teams down to * sucks cos we didn't play finals, if we had it might have been a different story.

Just found out my wife needs to be in Adelaide for work the same weekend as we are playing Port on a Friday night over there. Anyone know if the club puts a coach on to regular home and away games? If so, how much. When are tickets likely to go on sale to the game they dont appear to be as yet , link on AFL website is dead.

Just found out my wife needs to be in Adelaide for work the same weekend as we are playing Port on a Friday night over there. Anyone know if the club puts a coach on to regular home and away games? If so, how much. When are tickets likely to go on sale to the game they dont appear to be as yet , link on AFL website is dead.

My tip is to wait outside in Radelaide

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back