News 2019 AFL Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

What the * is a verge ffs?

The bloody red necks up in Queensland think potato cakes are potato scollops. The roads up here and signage is done by drunks. Beyond a joke. So many things just so wrong.

These outpost colonies need to join the civilised world.

I am back from one of them and missed the general sentiment of our fixture for 2019. Is the consensus we got ****ed over bad as that is my first impression on little I browsed through. Seemed like we got minimal MCG games which is ****ed and even some of the home ones are sacrificed gate takings for us to help out interstate clubs get more games there but a side like Hawks we not play home games here but we screwed on away games too getting as much interstate as possible and even loaded us up with genuine away trip games v Cats down in Geelong and Hawks over in Tassie. We getting the full treatment of making it financially handicapped as possible ?

Last edited:
We will win 10 - 12 games this year, we have the Doc back, Wow another preseason under him, CC bigger stronger, Big H will have the confidence and McG, Setter etc.

What the **** is a verge ffs?

The bloody red necks up in Queensland think potato cakes are potato scollops. The roads up here and signage is done by drunks. Beyond a joke. So many things just so wrong.

These outpost colonies need to join the civilised world.

I am back from one of them and missed the general sentiment of our fixture for 2019. Is the consensus we got ****** over bad as that is my first impression on little I browsed through. Seemed like we got minimal MCG games which is ****** and even some of the home ones are sacrificed gate takings for us to help out interstate clubs get more games there but a side like Hawks we not play home games here but we screwed on away games too getting as much interstate as possible and even loaded us up with genuine away trip games v Cats down in Geelong and Hawks over in Tassie. We getting the full treatment of making it financially handicapped as possible ?
How are those Melbourne winters? Pretty civilised up here as we bask in the sunshine on wonderful beaches year round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone is thinking of going to the Gold Coast game in April Tiger have a sale and you can get flights for around $160 return. This is pretty cheap considering it is school holidays.
You would want to book a flight arriving 3 or 4 days before the game to allow for the inevitable flight cancellations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back