Unofficial Preview 2019 AFL Grand Final: Carlton v Adelaide: Banter Thread: Carlton Supporters Welcome...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 29, 2007
The Kop
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Socceroos-LFC-Crows-Adel.United
This is it.
Our grand final for 2019.

Lose, we basically give up top 2 pick and hand them a top 10 pick, not to mention being trolled by Carlton Supporters and a smugged up SOS.
Possibly Pyke walking, sackings galore at the crows.
The mind boggles with possibilities from the result of this game.

#InSosWeTrust

This is it.

Lose, we basically give up top 2 pick and hand them a top 10 pick, not to mention being trolled by Carlton Supporters and a smugged up SOS.

#InSosWeTrust
Pick 19 + 8 (at worst) for pick 3 or 4 is being consider as a "win" to them (especially given the depth of this year's draft with the top 4 still the normal top end quality but only 2 players are potential pick 1 and than the talent thins out after the top 4)...….WTF???!!!!

This is it.

#InSosWeTrust
Pyke won't walk. He'll go down with the SS Douglas.

What also sucks is their saviour and the guy plotting our demise is one of our own who we developed into a gun coach for them.

View attachment 712932

And they gave us:

View attachment 712938
Teague also "bought" McGovern across on $800K per year for a forward that only command the 4th best tall defender, he must get some minus for that decision.

This is it.

#InSosWeTrust

If we lose we deserve to be trolled by Carlton supporters.
Pyke wont walk.
They wont sack anyone, why would they? Fagan has handpicked the best football department in the industry.

I can’t believe it’s come to this, Adelaide playing the worst it has all season vs Carlton playing the best it has all season.
The Crows can’t run out games, and IMO a few of the boys out there look mentally shot unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I cannot understand how it didn't work out for Bolton

5568e775527c8f40f2b0a71b510f7d3c5bb1ac90

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Normally I'd love some good banter.

But the reality is Carlton have realized they were crap and made some changes. We haven't yet.

Sad times
Well 'we', most of us, realise we're crap, but it's the club that hasn't figured that out yet.

I've pictured the worst for this game for the past 2 months. It's so obviously set up for a huge Crow fail, and I'm betting the Crows deliver the fail with gusto.

I really really hope I'm wrong.

Teague / Campo - Carlton
Betts poaching - Adelaide (* you Malthouse)
Jacobs poaching - Adelaide (cause obviously he's not as good as Robbie Warnock and Shaun Hampson)
Menzel trade - Carlton
Gibbs not being eligible for father/son and Carlton drafting him - Carlton
Adelaide finally getting their man but when he's 29 and past it while giving up 2 x 1st rounders - Carlton
McGovern trade - TBD
Stocker trade - TBD
Lawrence Angwin - Carlton

Carlton up 5-2 fellas. Lift.

No banter, just facts...

VFL Facts (up to 1989)
Important to Carlton's sense-of-being. Means nothing to us.

AFL Facts (1990-2019)
Crows 359 AFL wins (54% won), Blues 297 AFL wins (44% won)
Flags - Crows 2, Blues 1
GF's - Crows 3, Blues 3
Minor Prems - Crows 2, Blues 1
Spoons - Crows 0, Blues 5
Final Series - Crows 15, Blues 11
Position Average - Crows 7.6, Blues 10.1
Head-to-Head - Crows 20 wins, Blues 18 wins
Finals Head-to-Head - Blues 2 wins, Crows 0 wins

Weird Scheduling Fact
Crows have only played Carlton at home 12 times vs. 26 away (27 after this round). For it to even up, we shouldn't have to play the Blues in Melbourne for at least a decade.

FWIW, I'm tipping the Blues this week. I can't get that horrendous second half out of my head!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back