Unofficial Preview 2019 AFL Grand Final: Carlton v Adelaide: Banter Thread: Carlton Supporters Welcome...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re not getting papley and Kennedy is hardly standard.
Still inflating your ladder position and disregarding the free player the afl gave you to trade.
Philips isn’t playing if Kruezer is.
-Philips in my view is better than kreuzer
-the pick the afl gave us was meaningless to us
-im using the most likely draft positions at the end of the season

Your weren't paying these players nothing.

They were clogging your list that could have been used instead on a talented youngster.

You would struggle to find someone outside Carlton who think taking GWS dregs is a good strategy.

yeah but who has the better list moving forward, Adelaide or carlton?

the AFL gave us that pick to help you guys.

we had no use for it, it was an indirect way to hel

Now I know you are taking the piss here, try posting that Philips is better than Kreuzer on your own board and see what response you get and didn't a lot of you guys say Plowman and O'Brien should never play for Carlton, ever, numerous time this year and you still have them on the list......you must be the "lack football knowledge" posters for Carlton.

the AFL gave us that pick to help you guys.

we had no use for it, it was an indirect way to hel

That may be your view but hes pretty much only played if Kruezer hasn't.
You would have had to give up more if you didn't get free chips to play with.
Not really if you do the ladder predictor with all the highest ranked teams winning, you finish 16th.

Now I know you are taking the piss here, try posting that Philips is better than Kreuzer on your own board and see what response you get and didn't a lot of you guys say Plowman and O'Brien should never play for Carlton, ever, numerous time this year and you still have them on the list......you must be the "lack football knowledge" posters for Carlton.

Im not a huge fan of Plowman, bit slow, poor disposal and generally doesn’t hurt the opposition when he has it.

I guess we could always put him in the midfield and have our very own Crouch brother

ive been scathing of kreuzer and quite vocal about my preference for Philips on the carlton board so you are wrong again.

yeah people who say O'Brien, the teenager, should never play again are the ones with the football knowledge lol

you seem like you believe confirmation bias should replace logic

That may be your view but hes pretty much only played if Kruezer hasn't.
You would have had to give up more if you didn't get free chips to play with.
Not really if you do the ladder predictor with all the highest ranked teams winning, you finish 16th.
ladder predictor was useful for you guys this weekend was it?

Lots of people thought Melbourne had a good young talented list with lots of high draft pick stars.

This year they could finish bottom 2.

Rebuilding is not as easy as skilled young players = flags

we wont be taking any list building advice from the crows thank you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not a huge fan of Plowman, bit slow, poor disposal and generally doesn’t hurt the opposition when he has it.

I guess we could always put him in the midfield and have our very own Crouch brother
our midfielders just sagged off the turnover brothers on the weekend. Clearly an instruction from Teague knowing they are so hopless with ball in hand.

a few times matt turnover had the ball and our players were sagging off him and he still turned and looked sideways for the pass even though there was no pressure around him lol
and this guy is their no 1 mid!!!

ive been scathing of kreuzer and quite vocal about my preference for Philips on the carlton board so you are wrong again.

yeah people who say O'Brien, the teenager, should never play again are the ones with the football knowledge lol

you seem like you believe confirmation bias should replace logic
O'Brien hasn't develop as much in his 2nd year as you would hope, he is still lightly frame and supposedly was drafted as an elite left footer (similarly Dow was drafted as good kicks) but they can't replicate this in the AFL unlike under 18s, I think he will be delisted in a few years (and that Pick 10 from the Gibbs trade was in a weak draft anyway, which is similar to this year so hardly a surprise if he does).
Plowman will be gone as well and there is no way Philips will play if Kreuzer is fit, he will be dropped for him next week.

So are you beating the Eagles, Tigers, Saints, Cats or all of them?

our form line is as good as any of those teams since the halfway mark of the season. I wouldn't rule out winning at home against west coast and winning against the cats who I believe will rest players in the last round.

O'Brien hasn't develop as much in his 2nd year as you would hope, he is still lightly frame and supposedly was drafted as an elite left footer (similarly Dow was drafted as good kicks) but they can't replicate this in the AFL unlike under 18s, I think he will be delisted in a few years (and that Pick 10 from the Gibbs trade was in a weak draft anyway, which is similar to this year so hardly a surprise if he does).
Plowman will be gone as well and there is no way Philips will play if Kreuzer is fit, he will be dropped for him next week.

so what you're trying to say is you've got no idea. cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back