Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 8, 2010
South Adelaide
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
South Adelaide Panthers
I’m on the Giants.

I enjoy the highlighted part of these stats...

B4EB0D93-E17F-4C78-A44B-FEDEE712D199.jpeg

What a problem I face! Hate Tigers from the 70s with their bad sportsmanship. Hate what the GWS are all about - plastic club, no heart, AFL's own. So I don't care who wins really, ummm, havta choose one, maybe go for Tiges.

Egga

Cancelled
North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2016 Daw & Anderson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Nov 10, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The plastic franchise have always lacked the grit needed to win a flag. I reckon they’ve found it in the second half of this year and now have everything they need to win. It will come down to Giants talent v Tuggers structure.

Couldn’t be more indifferent about the result.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
FFS - not another Eagles tour?

No

More my comment when Gubby said they would win a Flag within whatever short number years he said it was.

Look good luck to them; I get the whole good for the long term health of the game, but there is something that galls me when in nearly 30 years of equalisation that we have won 2 Flags and for 20 years not been in a GF, and this franchise has been gifted a ticket to be successful regardless

I just hope there’s a kick in it either way to keep us neutrals entertained

I just hope there’s a kick in it either way to keep us neutrals entertained

I want to be kept entertained as well, but I think I'd rather it be via Toby Greene & Matt DeBoer going full pro-wrestling heel on the Tigers.

The umps should be easily distracted & the way the ARC is going, Tobias could follow up an eye gouge with a suplex and get away with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hilly

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 27, 2000
Frank Grey Smith Bar
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Triple M commentary team
What a problem I face! Hate Tigers from the 70s with their bad sportsmanship. Hate what the GWS are all about - plastic club, no heart, AFL's own. So I don't care who wins really, ummm, havta choose one, maybe go for Tiges.
No heart give me a spell.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Egga

Cancelled
North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2016 Daw & Anderson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Nov 10, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I will be satisfied if GWS win via a blatant ARC error after the siren.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back