Who wins?

• Richmond

Votes: 30 75.0%
  • GWS

Votes: 10 25.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm just hoping for a good game really.

Before the finals started I was just hoping Geelong, Wet Toast, Essendrugs and the Bullflogs wouldn't make it. None of them have, so really I don't mind what happens now.

If I had the rank opposition sides by how much I hate them, tiges and GWS would both sit pretty bloody low on that list.

View attachment 752508

Vossy : we should be in the Grand Finals...lol

Giggling like a halfwit after getting pumped by the Hawks.

Having a laugh after practically throwing the game against GWS on the previous Thursday.

Why do boomers and happyclappers blow this clown?

Are you guys on the Tiger Train again like you were in 2017?
We're happy to set aside a carriage on the train again for you.
Good luck and thanks for 2017. Still can't help but feel sad that my club is consistently not a part of finals.

Always looking through a window from the outside in September.

Well, I can't say I have anything against either of these teams, and I think both of them have come a long way from their injuries earlier in the year.
I'm fine with either holding the silverware this year, but the Giants winning would be more interesting I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3rd v 6th.

When was the last time we had such a low ranking GF?
Its a first.

4v5 couldn't make a GF under final 5.

Final 6th was only for 3 years ie 1991-93 and that was 1v2, 1v4 and 1v2.

Since Final 8 only crows in 1998 from 5th have made a GF from outside the top 4 in the old 1994-99 McIntyre 8 system and in 2016 it was 1v7 and the only other team since 2000 system to make finals from outside top 4.

Edit Forgot 1999 was 2v6 North v Carlton after Carlton knocked off minor premiers Essendon in the PF by a point. Thought they finished 5th.

Last edited:
Reckon the Giants have erred in dropping the Giant 204cm Lachie Keeffe. He did a good job covering for Davis when he went down injured then came back on but played up forward and rucking to give Mummy a break.

Not that I give a s**t, but how bad is the GF entertainment. Conrad Sewell, Birds of Tokyo, some fat Bird I've never heard of and Paul Kelly. Just so so bad.

The NFL announced today that Shakira and J Lo will be doing their Super Bowl half time. Is that worse or better?

Back