Game Day 2019 AFL Grand Final Discussion: Richmond vs GWS

Who wins?

• Richmond

Votes: 30 75.0%
  • GWS

Votes: 10 25.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Kym Dillon asked on SEN this morning if he would consider a return to SA in a role at the Crows. Balme couldn't have shut it down quick enough, siting time left in the game (he is 67).

Lol sorry I read that as Kym Dillon returning to a role at the crows and I was wondering as what? Betting adviser to Gibbs?

Haha - my bad. Post edited.

Basically, Balme will all but see out his administrative days at Tigerland.

Yeah I know, I really wouldn't expect him to move again now. He has a good comfy gig.

rogerjames

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Richmond actually have a lot of ordinary players who you would say would struggle to get a game in most sides. But they blend superbly as a cohesive unit. That's what playing as a team means.
Astbury, Grimes, Short, Ellis, Castagna, et al have been called spuds for so long by so many.
But they all play like superstars in that environment and culture and team dynamic.
Tigers have a great game plan that works whoever they slot into the side.
Contrast with Port............
Just like the Maggies teams of old. Some great players but some average players as well, but they all wanted to win badly and busted their guts for their team mates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
The grand final should be a night game. At least they could do decent fireworks.
And GremioPower would be able to watch it without compromising his sleep!

And GremioPower would be able to watch it without compromising his sleep!
Have you watched the game in full yet, or did you give as you posted on game day?

I haven't watched anything of it after that.
Its worth watching to see what level of - ferocity, attack on the ball, and relentless running and attacking, Port have to get to to win a flag.

Further proof to what i wrote in here after the game that Castagna cost us losing the unwanted biggest GF loss record.

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
Anyone can let me know Hardwick vs Hinkley record plus finals some Facebook supporters trying to say it’s close LMAO

would love some rundown
There's not a sufficient sample size of Hinkley's record against Hardwick in the 2019 GF to draw any worthwhile conclusions.

But that doesn't mean we shouldn't sack Hinkley.

Ilias M

Club Legend
Mar 22, 2015
Port Adelaide, Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
C87F2979-62F6-4A08-896A-5856B575F60C.jpeg

REPORT CARD | Malcolm Blight's assessment of Port Adelaide's 2019 season.

"Their young players were really good.

"I hope they are patient with Xavier Duursma and don’t rush him into the midfield."

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
View attachment 775917

REPORT CARD | Malcolm Blight's assessment of Port Adelaide's 2019 season.

"Their young players were really good.

"I hope they are patient with Xavier Duursma and don’t rush him into the midfield."
Malcom game our performance in the 2019 Grand Final at D- o_O

Back