Who will win the 2019 AFL Grand Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

romeohwho

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 20, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
So, the big big sound memes didn't actually do much to attract a big big TV audience:

The AFL decider — where Richmond defeated GWS by 89 points — attracted a national audience of 2.9 million viewers. That figure was the lowest since official figures were recorded back in 2003.

That was a decrease of 441,000 viewers on last year.
And I imagine it dropped off a lot after half time too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mad_Hatter

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
I say ego in terms of he never chases and always calls for the ball.
Dusty plays for Dusty, however unlike the Cats and Danger playing for Danger, we don't have 21 others players willing to cover the slight negative and enhance the vast positive having that kind of player can generate.
The tigers team gets the best out of Martin, Cats do not when it comes to Danger.
Catman
This one.

Partridge

Hall of Famer
Nov 12, 2002
AFL Club
Geelong
So, the big big sound memes didn't actually do much to attract a big big TV audience:

The AFL decider — where Richmond defeated GWS by 89 points — attracted a national audience of 2.9 million viewers. That figure was the lowest since official figures were recorded back in 2003.

That was a decrease of 441,000 viewers on last year.
It’s a nice reminder to conspiracy theorists too. If crowds or ratings were the end goal, Collingwood would have been the opponent.

BotsMaster

Gumbies Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2009
Cheat Park
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Everton, Cardinals
Finally caught a replay of this game and it was an appalling contest. The Giants should never have made the Grand Final as they showed they could not handle the Tigers pressure and had no answer for their surging style of play. Plus their own game plan just played into the hands of the Richmond defenders.

While the umpiring was just appalling it certainly didn't cost the Giants the game. But this result will set them back a fair bit.

I'm sure it would have been a much better game if the Pies weren't beaten by the rain in the PF.

Top Bottom