giants.png

Time: 2:30pm

Last time: Round 17

Richmond
Greater Western Sydney

Odds:
Richmond $1.36
GWS $3.30

Richmond fans bitching they don't get enough tickets for next week - that's for all competing teams, but they only care about themselves

They also requested that any tickets from the GWS allocation which aren't used by GWS members should be given to them

BotsMaster

2022 Sep Premiers
Jan 26, 2009
Cheat Park
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Everton, Cardinals
Richmond fans bitching they don't get enough tickets for next week - that's for all competing teams, but they only care about themselves

They also requested that any tickets from the GWS allocation which aren't used by GWS members should be given to them
They get 17k allocation just like the Giants. C7 mentioned there would be 40k tickets for corporates.

Sticksman

Club Legend
Feb 7, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
The question in the poll is

Who will win the 2019 AFL Grand Final?

It's hard to believe that out of 9 votes mine is the only one saying Richmond.

Now if the question was who do you WANT to win I'd vote GWS. Did all those who voted GWS understand the question?

Cattery

Premiership Player
Jun 13, 2006
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
The question in the poll is

Who will win the 2019 AFL Grand Final?

It's hard to believe that out of 9 votes mine is the only one saying Richmond.

Now if the question was who do you WANT to win I'd vote GWS. Did all those who voted GWS understand the question?

Ya reckon a few are voting with their hearts rather then their heads?

Think I'm in the minority here, not only think Richmond will win but hope they do as well, the thought of seeing that flog Greene holding the cup aloft gives me nightmares.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goggin Our Best

Norm Smith Medallist
May 23, 2011
sydney
AFL Club
Geelong
I hope it is a great game and close - however i think Richmond will win easily

If you look at GWS year - and they have had some bad some bad losses - and you look at their finals - last 2 - Brisbane they were on the ropes - ditto Coll

With those performances - if it was anybody but GWS - like a run of the mill team like Nth Melb or Ess - then you would say that Richmond will win by 100 pts - absolutely annihilate them

But GWS - have got all those high talented picks - their young - talented - can they click on the day -its how much you factor in for that - if you dont factor in much - and you just look at their performances - then i think you would say they will get absolutely smashed . However if you do factor quite a bit in for that - then i suppose you could give them some small chance

What are they new.

So many non supporters of the teams playing go the GF plus shipload of corporates.
Those non supporters are probably MCC & AFL members.

PF is more about the fans of the 2 teams playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back