Review 2019 AFL Grand Final - Richmond v GWS Saturday Sept 28th MCG 2.30pm

Who will win the 2019 AFL Grand Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geelong had their chance to get a sizeable half time lead ( more than 21 pts )

Of all the missed chances in the 2nd qtr ( given the state of the game ) i reckon the Blicavs miss was the real killer
Kelly goals in the 1st minute of the 2nd qtr to make it 5 goals to 3 - within 1-2 minutes max - Blicavs has the set shot - converts its 6 goals to 3 - at about the 3 minute of the 2nd qtr - with all the momentum

What ifs maybes.. u could mount an argument that dangers free on the half time siren was a dive and the 50 lucky.. i also saw jack and lynch miss sitters...

I say ego in terms of he never chases and always calls for the ball.
Dusty plays for Dusty, however unlike the Cats and Danger playing for Danger, we don't have 21 others players willing to cover the slight negative and enhance the vast positive having that kind of player can generate.
The tigers team gets the best out of Martin, Cats do not when it comes to Danger.

Good post. Not sure danger would have passed it to pickett . Danger doesnt bring others into the game like dusty.

Good post. Not sure danger would have passed it to pickett . Danger doesnt bring others into the game like dusty.
Ironically, Danger plays chaos Tigers style, while Martin comes across as if he always has time to fend off and look for the best option.

So, the big big sound memes didn't actually do much to attract a big big TV audience:

The AFL decider — where Richmond defeated GWS by 89 points — attracted a national audience of 2.9 million viewers. That figure was the lowest since official figures were recorded back in 2003.

That was a decrease of 441,000 viewers on last year.

So, the big big sound memes didn't actually do much to attract a big big TV audience:

The AFL decider — where Richmond defeated GWS by 89 points — attracted a national audience of 2.9 million viewers. That figure was the lowest since official figures were recorded back in 2003.

And I imagine it dropped off a lot after half time too.

I say ego in terms of he never chases and always calls for the ball.
Dusty plays for Dusty, however unlike the Cats and Danger playing for Danger, we don't have 21 others players willing to cover the slight negative and enhance the vast positive having that kind of player can generate.
The tigers team gets the best out of Martin, Cats do not when it comes to Danger.

Catman
This one.

It’s a nice reminder to conspiracy theorists too. If crowds or ratings were the end goal, Collingwood would have been the opponent.

Finally caught a replay of this game and it was an appalling contest. The Giants should never have made the Grand Final as they showed they could not handle the Tigers pressure and had no answer for their surging style of play. Plus their own game plan just played into the hands of the Richmond defenders.

While the umpiring was just appalling it certainly didn't cost the Giants the game. But this result will set them back a fair bit.

I'm sure it would have been a much better game if the Pies weren't beaten by the rain in the PF.

Wasn't that close. Second half we were just not good enough. Game over early last Q.
We needed to be 6 goals plus up at half time given their post bye lethargy.
I don't think there was such a thing for the Tiges since they kicked 3 of the first 4 goals of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back