AFL Grand Final Grand Final, 2019: Richmond v GWS

Who will be premiers?

• Tigers

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Giants

Votes: 21 56.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This will serve as a preview, gameday and autopsy thread.

I am hoping the Tigers get up. As Saints supporters we have a connection with them re Riewoldt & Spud. No other reason I am cheering them on.

But on the other hand wouldn't mind Lenny being part of a premiership.

Should be a cracking game.

It's a tough one for me.

I've had an intense dislike of the Tigers since I was a kid....see.....the Doug Cox affair.....Ian Wilson and Cameron Schwab era.....growing up with arrogant Tiger supporters.

I had to finally concede when they won in 2017.

They starting rising out of the ashes as we were about to burn into the ashes.

Very envious of what they have achieved over the last 6 years.

Disliked immensely the way the Giants were created.....but....that's the way it was done.

I'll only hope the Giants win as I always like to see a different team win each year.....it gives most other teams(ie-us !!! ) hope.

From the Hawks 3 peat it's been: Dogs......Tigers......Eagles.

So begrudgingly.....it's GWS for me.

The MCG will be packed with Tigers supporters.

I like underdogs, I'll be cheering for Giants.

I hope there won't be any drama with AFL's new ARC system.

Big Leg Up Grand Final 2019 between the Priority Draft Picks and the Free Agency Preferences.

Go the oranges!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Giants for me. Plus Toby Greene for Norm Smith.

After trailing at 3/4 time and Toby ending the game with 3 eyeballs on his fingers and usurping Juddy with kung fu skills.

That, and my younger sister is insufferable enough without the Tigers winning again...

After trailing at 3/4 time and Toby ending the game with 3 eyeballs on his fingers and usurping Juddy with kung fu skills.

That, and my younger sister is insufferable enough without the Tigers winning again...
I'm looking forward to the amount of Richmond players that Mumford will illegally flatten. His last game so don't expect him to hold back.

Giants for me too.

Sounds like Whitfield might get through, Greene back, and Coniglio sounds less likely by the day.

As much as I want Giants to win as underdogs I'm not sure I can accept that if they do they will equal us for Premierships. Can you swallow that pill?

Their first couple seasons getting flogged isnt a hard road. Try being a Saints supporter your whole life.

St Kilda Football club est 1873....(146 years)
1966 Premiership

Greater Western Sydney 2012....(8 years)
2019?

Let it all sink in and get back to me....

As much as I want Giants to win as underdogs I'm not sure I can accept that if they do they will equal us for Premierships. Can you swallow that pill?

Their first couple seasons getting flogged isnt a hard road. Try being a Saints supporter your whole life.

St Kilda Football club est 1873....(146 years)
1966 Premiership

Greater Western Sydney 2012....(8 years)
2019?

Let it all sink in and get back to me....

Don't see why that would bother you to be honest. Completely different situations, hardly even comparable in my opinion.

Back