AFL Grand Final Grand Final, 2019: Richmond v GWS

Who will be premiers?

• Tigers

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Giants

Votes: 21 56.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Head says rich but by golly I'll be trying to kick the giants home.

I just HAVE to get on them after all the brilliant #BigBigSound clips that have been circulating this week.

It's my annual half decent flutter game. Got a heap of 1st goal kicker / NS doubles. The odds are always tasty. Still bet under $200 so no damage done.

Rich 13 points
Lynch 1st goal
Prestia NS

Head says rich but by golly I'll be trying to kick the giants home.

I just HAVE to get on them after all the brilliant #BigBigSound clips that have been circulating this week.

It's my annual half decent flutter game. Got a heap of 1st goal kicker / NS doubles. The odds are always tasty. Still bet under $200 so no damage done.

Rich 13 poins
Lynch 1st goal
Prestia NS
FMD I got nothing done at work today thanks to those #BigBigSound clips today! :moustache:

Who's that campaigner from Hawthorn? Sounds like they are just recruiting dudes for the grand final sprint now

No idea. Wouldn't put it past them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who's that campaigner from Hawthorn? Sounds like they are just recruiting dudes for the grand final sprint now

NGA selection last year in the rookie draft, was selected I want to say rnd 21 & 22 since I recall a couple of colleagues at work butchering his name something shocking and it only lasted a couple weeks recently but not close to finals if that makes sense.

They miscalculated though, his heritage is Ethiopian and they're distance runners and not sprinters.

We did OK with Luke Miles, and Rhys Stanley, but we've had some bizzare ( ie slow ) choices .

Vale Nicks future at the club then, we knew thee for such a short time but now your claim to fame will only be potentially dominating in the GF sprint for the lols.

View attachment 754423surely gotta be a chance here....
Dyl's probably only doing it for the tickets, heard him on radio tonight and he is very dusty, so scratch him from any competition.
Rozee the favourite I'd think?
Hind in with a chance for sure

I think pretty much everything needs to go right for the Giants to win this one. Personally think it’ll go like the hawks/eagles 15 grand final and be pretty s**t with the better side winning easily.
But I’ll be cheering on the giants!! 🧡🧡🧡

Also that #BigBigSound twitter stuff is bloody hilarious.

Looks like we actually entered someone to have a decent crack at it this year. Been some shockers since Stanley won it.
Last couple have been whoever can be bothered. eg. Rice, Gilbert, Robbo, Jones
Hind is a bit of a strange one given he had his shoulder cleaned up and in a sling at b&f.

Back