Preview 2019 AFL National Draft

ferball

Premium Platinum
Jul 24, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Macmillan + 2020 R2 for Papley is a decent trade for the Swans for a bloke they got for nothing. They also have academy kids next year they will need points for which may be of interest to them.
I think this is a reasonable trade but on the basis that i rate JMac alot higher than you and others here.

And he's not a perfect player by a long shot - yes he has flaws. But the Swans wanted Clarke so I imagine they don't value hardness in every player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Passmore

Norm Smith Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Do we still have a fetish for Qlders in the draft?

Watched Vic Metro play QLD in U17s yesterday and the Qld boys pushed them pretty much all day. Vics kicked away late.

Our scout will be salivating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Apr 24, 2013
inside your head
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
Do we still have a fetish for Qlders in the draft?

Watched Vic Metro play QLD in U17s yesterday and the Qld boys pushed them pretty much all day. Vics kicked away late.

Our scout will be salivating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you happen to notice Bailey Scott's brother out there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

QLD Lion 2019

Debutant
Jan 5, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I think you will find a lot of Academy players training with their respective clubs. I saw photos recently of the Suns seniors training with Budarick & Oea and the Lions with Cumbaland & Griffiths all participating. Gives them great experience I think.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Groucho

Premium Platinum
Jun 12, 2000
Gasometer wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I think you will find a lot of Academy players training with their respective clubs. I saw photos recently of the Suns seniors training with Budarick & Oea and the Lions with Cumbaland & Griffiths all participating. Gives them great experience I think.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I don’t think Jackson’s an Academy player

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Apr 24, 2013
inside your head
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants

King Corey

Jun 9, 2001
Windy Hill Safe Injecting Room
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone

wolvesRoos

All Australian
Sep 13, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
How come talk is Gold Coast will get a priority pick and get pick 1 and 2, sliding us down the order. Didnt they change the rules so priority would be end of first round? Or was that compensation for loss of free agents

Top Bottom