Review 2019 AFL National Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke Jackson training with fre0

giphy.gif

CCTV footage of Shermanator upon hearing this news.

Do we still have a fetish for Qlders in the draft?

Watched Vic Metro play QLD in U17s yesterday and the Qld boys pushed them pretty much all day. Vics kicked away late.

Our scout will be salivating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we still have a fetish for Qlders in the draft?

Watched Vic Metro play QLD in U17s yesterday and the Qld boys pushed them pretty much all day. Vics kicked away late.

Our scout will be salivating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you happen to notice Bailey Scott's brother out there?

I think you will find a lot of Academy players training with their respective clubs. I saw photos recently of the Suns seniors training with Budarick & Oea and the Lions with Cumbaland & Griffiths all participating. Gives them great experience I think.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think you will find a lot of Academy players training with their respective clubs. I saw photos recently of the Suns seniors training with Budarick & Oea and the Lions with Cumbaland & Griffiths all participating. Gives them great experience I think.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I don’t think Jackson’s an Academy player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We seem to have an inverse relationship with draft strength in a particular year so I say load up big on 2020.

Don't worry, they'll all be superstars in comparison to any trade by August next year.:rolleyes:

How come talk is Gold Coast will get a priority pick and get pick 1 and 2, sliding us down the order. Didnt they change the rules so priority would be end of first round? Or was that compensation for loss of free agents

How come talk is Gold Coast will get a priority pick and get pick 1 and 2, sliding us down the order. Didnt they change the rules so priority would be end of first round? Or was that compensation for loss of free agents

They make up the rules as they go.

Its called corruption, the weapon of choice to make the league ‘fair and balanced’.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back