Review 2019 AFL National Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Kemp is probably the most interesting player in this draft.

There's not to many 193cm midfielders with power and speed like he has.

He literally could be the next Cripps/Dangerfield/Bont type.

Been played off of half back for most of the champs, close to BOG when played midfield today.

He's top 5 for sure, but probably not top 2.

Young and Kemp is a hell of a consultation prize for whoever has picks 3,4,5.

Then there's Ash and Serong.

I think it's a really strong first 5-6 players.

Rowell and Anderson have definitely been brought back to the pack in these champs.

Bit of talk about Devon Robertson’s recent form. Thoughts?

Kemp is probably the most interesting player in this draft.

There's not to many 193cm midfielders with power and speed like he has.

He literally could be the next Cripps/Dangerfield/Bont type.

Been played off of half back for most of the champs, close to BOG when played midfield today.

He's top 5 for sure, but probably not top 2.

Young and Kemp is a hell of a consultation prize for whoever has picks 3,4,5.

Then there's Ash and Serong.

I think it's a really stryong first 5-6 players.

Rowell and Anderson have definitely been brought back to the pack in these champs.
Yeah Kemp looks great him and Robertson are the 2 that I reall like at the moment

McAsay wins the Vic Metro MVP ahead of Rowell and Anderson.

Will go in that 7-12 range we are likely to fall in now.

I rate him right up there with Naughton as one of the better KPD's to come through recently.

Gould also probably will be more of a Scott Thompson/Luke Hodge/Shannon Hurn, hybrid 3rd tall/2nd KPD type at AFL level, but again, probably falls in that region unless Port Adelaide finish below us.

When we were looking at finishing a lot lower, he's definitely the one I was thinking wouldprove to be a bargain for whoever picks him up in the back end of the top 10. His SANFL stats are fairly nuts for his age, he will be an AFL captain. Real hard ass defensive general. 191cm/98kg's, he had 27 disposals the last champs game and almost kicked the winning goal. Been getting mid 20's in the SANFL seniors as a key back.

Serong likely wins the Larke Medal at the end of today, again, he probably goes 5-10, has a lot of similarities to Lachie Neale as a powerful accumulator.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ash is the one.

David King clone.

Sensational player

Remove this Banner Ad

Back