AFL 2019 - AFL Preliminary Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

multied them together also, This way I either get my win OR i dont have to watch 1 of the Tigers/Pies in a GF.. :thumbsu:

Love a good emotional hedge :thumbsu:

It's about 50-50 since it came in IIRC and the winners have had home state advantage over their opponents. Winners of the qualifying final used to have a better record.

Don't get sucked in by sample size

Tigers win 9 times outta 10 you’d think but two things playing in my head are last year’s PF as well as the Ewing Theory with Hawkins not playing.
Cant see both Hawkins and Greene getting off . Bad look for Afl , MRO . One may get off or both ruled out .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigers win 9 times outta 10 you’d think but two things playing in my head are last year’s PF as well as the Ewing Theory with Hawkins not playing.

I would say that 9/10 times the Cats would have lost that Semi Final v Eagles had it not been for Rioli.

I would have loved to have seen a Tigers v Eagles Prelim instead.

I guess we will never know.

Cant see both Hawkins and Greene getting off . Bad look for Afl , MRO . One may get off or both ruled out .

I can see Greene getting off. What Neale relayed to his coach that he received contact on the nose and not the eye is massive.

I love how Greene finds creative ways to change/alter the rules/laws of the game. :think:

If he plays this week, I expect him to try something different. Maybe a Hopoate move? :drunk:

I can see Greene getting off. What Neale relayed to his coach that he received contact on the nose and not the eye is massive.

I love how Greene finds creative ways to change/alter the rules/laws of the game. :think:

If he plays this week, I expect him to try something different. Maybe a Hopoate move? :drunk:
Fagan has helped Toby Greene ? - the charge is for prohibited contact to the eye region. Last time I checked, the nose is part of that region . He deserves a week just for being a Tool

I would say that 9/10 times the Cats would have lost that Semi Final v Eagles had it not been for Rioli.

I lol'd

Fagan has helped Toby Greene ? - the charge is for prohibited contact to the eye region. Last time I checked, the nose is part of that region . He deserves a week just for being a Tool

Im fine if the AFL said youre getting suspended for being a tool, here is a week.

Anatomically speaking Im not sure the part of the nose (inferior) that Greene made contact with, is part of the eye region. :think:

Dr Grotto :drunk:

Yeah agreed. I think both get upheld for that reason, we’d hear a heap of “whattaboutisms” if one gets off but the other doesn’t.

Will definitely hold out until those decisions have been made though.
The incidents look a bit different to me. Hawkins hit someone and Greene had his hand on the face of a player with absolutely no vision of anything untoward. There's only two players that would have been charged for that "offense" - Greene and Sicily.

The incidents look a bit different to me. Hawkins hit someone and Greene had his hand on the face of a player with absolutely no vision of anything untoward. There's only two players that would have been charged for that "offense" - Greene and Sicily.
Your right ...In a two horse race

Love when the Hawks fans melt about their supreme floggo Sicily :D

Absolute nonsense to suggest the Cats only win that game 1/10 times at the MCG.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back