2019 AFL Premiers - Geelong Football Club

Remove this Banner Ad

The lid just flew past Venus

Massive massive fail if they don’t salute in September
What are Tarpthorn’s goals for 2019, win the premiership?

Make the 8?

Or just finish higher than Geelong..?

Black Stripe

Yellow Paint
Feb 15, 2019
Liverpool
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Oklahoma City and Sydney Thunder
I will bet you what ever you want money wise, that the Handbagger will not win the Flag.

Deal?

You may as well donate the money to charity because you're a sure thing to lose this bet given Geelong are home and hosed.

That is if King Cold accepts the bet of course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You may as well donate the money to charity because you're a sure thing to lose this bet given Geelong are home and hosed.

01E8C408-F268-4FB2-9DAE-4DF5A6540BFC.jpeg

Tom_Thumb

Club Legend
Feb 1, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Geelong to go out in straight sets, lose Kelly and Ablett retires with sore Angus!

NetworkNerd

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 6, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
AFL Member so all clubs I guess.
You can still triple your money on the Cats.

Surely they are more than a 33% chance to take out the flag. Should be paying $1.40-1.50

haha imagine being a hawf supporter, which Port players are you targeting this year? Motlop? Powell-Pepper? They certainly both fit the right mould for Hawfies - self entitled bathwater drinkers with s**t haircuts and problems with the law and/or cakes

Pessimistic

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks

One big win (07) a normal one (11) a lucky win (09) and several defeats (inc 08)suggests better Geelong teams than this one have fared far worse

Sep 8, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
There are no other teams
I'd prefer signature/avatar bet to be honest as I'd be keen to own your signature/avatar :D
Yea na, not into those kiddy bets.

Let’s have a real one, I am happy to let’s mods have bank account details ect ect and any amount you care to bet.

After all it’s money in the bank for you as you have already said it’s a Handbaggers Premiership in 2019.

Mind you, the same thing was said by yourself in 2013,14,15,16,17,18.

So put up or shut up.

After all this is by far the best Handbagger team since the sensational 2008 team. :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Back