• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitch Hannan on Bet365

First goal @ $22
Anytime goalkicker @ $1.62 (BetEasy)
2+ goals @ $5
3+ goals @ $21

Kicked a goal 26 times in his last 32 games. 2+ 12 times. 3+ 6 times. Hit first goal 2 or 3 times last year, at work so can't check notes. So odds are in favour of him statistically. Not sure if there is a position change expected but I like the odds.

Not much value in H2H markets this week. A lot of the heavy favourites are very short, but it should be a fairly easy round to tip them.

Agreed.

This is probably the worst round of punting for the season.

Might be a good weekend to relax and absorb prior to the bye rounds.

Richmond got spanked by the Dogs and given a scare by the Swans in Rd 5 at Colonial. Venue doesn't suit them.

How do they stop Brown? Surely kicks 4+.

Caddy the real danger man for Richmond but he has struggled at Colonial as well.

I'm liking North 25+ into Brown 4+ into Zurhaar 2+ @ 31.

0.5U.

Not based on any models, but I have this feeling tonight will be a high scoring game with a new coach. Anyone else like the overs?

Not based on any models, but I have this feeling tonight will be a high scoring game with a new coach. Anyone else like the overs?
I could see it being a crazy 220+, I could see it being a boring -150.

So hard to predict.

Tarrant should cover Lynch, Caddy is out of form at Colonial, there's Richmond's two main goalkickers who could struggle.

I honestly do not see where Richmond's goal come from.

Meanwhile Brown could get off the hook and kick six, but he might get chopped all night and end with 1.1.

Houli 4/7 30+ times this year, in rare ball winning form, 30+ is $2.30 on Bet365. Don't know how Shaw will approach him but I don't think any of our small forwards or wingers have the nous or experience to tag him out of it.
Was going to play him in a bet tonight, form isn’t the best at marvel though. Think he bucks that trend though

4u Dimond 20+, Prestia 20+, Cunnington 25+ $1.75 (SB)
3u Zurhaar AGS, Baker AGS $2.50 (SB)
2.5u Cotchin Under 84.5 fantasy $1.88 (PB)

0.5u SB SGM $20.25
Richmond 1-39
Brown AGS
Zurhaar AGS
Baker AGS
Lynch AGS
Dumont 20+
Prestia 20+
Cunnington 25+
Higgins 25+
Houli 25+
Dusty 25+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could see it being a crazy 220+, I could see it being a boring -150.

So hard to predict.

Tarrant should cover Lynch, Caddy is out of form at Colonial, there's Richmond's two main goalkickers who could struggle.

I honestly do not see where Richmond's goal come from.

Meanwhile Brown could get off the hook and kick six, but he might get chopped all night and end with 1.1.
Might want to calm yourself a little. Brown is a difficult match up for Tigers, but even undermanned they will make it hard for him youd think.

Any thoughts on tonight’s Draftstars rapid fire?
Martin v Houli
Edwards v Macmillan
Cunnington v Dumont
Prestia
v Ellis
McDonald v Williams

Haven’t had a chance to do a heap of research but it sounds like there’s a real disparity between who performs at Marvel and who doesn’t.

EDIT: Based off some quick research have gone with the above @20-1 odds.

Last edited:
Just heard that the roof was left open earlier and the umps are struggling to bounce the ball in the middle

5u Richmond, Collingwood, GWS, Geelong $2.13 (365)
4u Dimond 20+, Prestia 20+, Cunnington 25+ $1.75 (SB)
3u Zurhaar AGS, Baker AGS $2.50 (SB)
2.5u Cotchin Under 84.5 fantasy $1.88 (PB)

0.5u SB SGM $20.25
Richmond 1-39
Brown AGS
Zurhaar AGS
Baker AGS
Lynch AGS
Dumont 20+
Prestia 20+
Cunnington 25+
Higgins 25+
Houli 25+
Dusty 25+
Tough start to the round, didn't see that one happening. 2W-3L and -3.3 units to start the round.

Mitch Hannan on Bet365

First goal @ $22
Anytime goalkicker @ $1.62 (BetEasy)
2+ goals @ $5
3+ goals @ $21

Kicked a goal 26 times in his last 32 games. 2+ 12 times. 3+ 6 times. Hit first goal 2 or 3 times last year, at work so can't check notes. So odds are in favour of him statistically. Not sure if there is a position change expected but I like the odds.

Adding in $40 BB won from BetEasys chase the try on Hannan top goalscorer @ $41. Feel like 3 goals could get it up in the top end on a slippery humid night and the true key forwards might be a bit hampered.

I'm all over the Saints this weekend... Port with one of the weirdest team selections I've ever seen
- midfield will be overpowered as I can't see how they will win contested footy outside of Boak, Gray and SPP
- can't see where they will get goals from outside of Rozee and maybe Sam Gray
- playing about 6 half back flankers in DBJ, Houston, Burton, Lineart, Broadbent, Bonner
- Motlop and Westhoff in awful form
- tons of inexperience in Farrell, Howard, Butters, Duursma, Rozee, Lineart, Bonner etc.

Someone please tell me why I shouldn't hammer Saints this week?

Back