AFL 2019 - AFL Round 12

Who Covers the Line This Week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So I don't mind Crisp O26.5 @ $1.87
Crisp (19pos) wrecked a few multis i had today where i had him for 20+pos.. always one that wrecks a multi.
Still, thankful for JuniorWatch and his Stephenson 3g+ tip and also this came off
1u sgm - atgs Hunt, atgs Hannan, atgs WHE, atgs Degoey, atgs Stephenson @6.20 lads

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3u Brayshaw over 22.5 disposals $1.83 (SB)
5u Grundy Under 21.5 disposals $1.60 (BE)
After my worst two weeks of the season in round 10 and 11 I put a bit of thought into where I was going wrong. Managed to turn things around and have a massive week and my best week of the season.

Round 12 Results
W/L: 16-8
Units: +23.125

Overall 2019 AFL Record
W/L: 172-178
Units: +53.5

Crisp (19pos) wrecked a few multis i had today where i had him for 20+pos.. always one that wrecks a multi.
Still, thankful for JuniorWatch and his Stephenson 3g+ tip and also this came off

Howe 22 and Aish 21 took a bit of his ball, and the bet was done by the end of the 1st after he barely saw it down his end. Unfortunate But the goalscorers came through!

Demons defence lacks pace.
Think Stephenson might be isolated and can do some damage tomorrow.
3+ $3.30
Most Goals $8
SB
Fox footy reporting that Stephenson put $50 on himself for most goals in this game.
How bout next time not kicking 3 behinds and 2 misses so we can all enjoy the proceeds Jaidyn??

Fox footy reporting that Stephenson put $50 on himself for most goals in this game.
How bout next time not kicking 3 behinds and 2 misses so we can all enjoy the proceeds Jaidyn??

I presume his penalty if this is true, would be lot less compared to say if he backed the Unders Total in the game.

Back