AFL 2019 - AFL Round 13

Who Covers the Line This Week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

2.5u Orazio 2+ goals $1.91 (365)

EDIT:
Adding...
2.5u Merret over 116.5 fantasy $1.87 (lads)
1u O'Meara most tackles $3.30 (BE)

Last edited:

Orazio AGS, Merrett, Shiel, O'meara & Worpel 20+ @2.20 SB
Shiel O27.5 @1.90 B365
Rozee 2+ @3.25 B365
Gresham 2+ @3.75 SB

Bombers can’t score lately, Hawks will shut down their run, rain pouring down - piling into unders tonight.

They haven’t been in a match that’s cleared 158 since Good Friday.

They have 2 very dangerous forwards returning

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*eagerly awaits Oh Oks 4u same game multi plays*

Love your work!
Won't always be one for every game, but lucky there was some value around for this game. So here it is:

4u Shiels 20+, Worpel 20+, Shiel 20+ $1.80 (SB)

Also got:
0.5u Hurley 20+, Smith 20+, Zaharakis 20+, Henderson 25+, Worpel 25+, Merrett 30+ $20.25 (SB)

Won't touch anything else tonight unless something screams out last minute.

Not sure what I'm missing but Darcy Parish is $2.45 for overs on his AFL fantasy line of 86.5 on Beteasy.

Yes, Shiel is back in, but with Stringer and Fantasia in I can't see him just merely shunted to the forward line.

Had 101 and 105 in last 2 weeks, his good run of form coinciding with increased time in the middle, I think he has shown enough that he isn't just forced out because of Shiel.

Thoughts?

Not sure what I'm missing but Darcy Parish is $2.45 for overs on his AFL fantasy line of 86.5 on Beteasy.

Yes, Shiel is back in, but with Stringer and Fantasia in I can't see him just merely shunted to the forward line.

Had 101 and 105 in last 2 weeks, his good run of form coinciding with increased time in the middle, I think he has shown enough that he isn't just forced out because of Shiel.

Thoughts?
I'm on the unders. Heppell, Shiel, Zerrett, Clarke are all in front of him. Clarke can only play inside mid and will probably tag O'meara. 105 was only against Carlton in the wet which suited his game. He might be shunted to wing rather than forward but still too high imo.

I'm on the unders. Heppell, Shiel, Zerrett, Clarke are all in front of him. Clarke can only play inside mid and will probably tag O'meara. 105 was only against Carlton in the wet which suited his game. He might be shunted to wing rather than forward but still too high imo.

Hmm...I still think the increased odds represent value, maybe more likely the unders but other books (SB) had him at 84.5 $1.87 each way which seems more reasonable than $2.45.

Not being Supercoach I think mid 80s is very achievable

Hmm...I still think the increased odds represent value, maybe more likely the unders but other books (SB) had him at 84.5 $1.87 each way which seems more reasonable than $2.45.

Not being Supercoach I think mid 80s is very achievable
Yeah sorry didnt notice $2.45 in your post, i got on him at $1.88..probably a lot lower now

Can't believe Darcy Macpherson 20+ possessions is $1.53.
Has done this the last 5 straight games after moving to the midfield.
Named at rover.

St Kilda given up 20 possessions to 5-9 players every week (usually 7-8)

Fiorini, Brodie, Swallow, Weller, Macpherson, Harbrow, Miles, Martin probably the only guys capable of getting amongst that list.

Good multi-builder for anyone interested.

Won't always be one for every game, but lucky there was some value around for this game. So here it is:

4u Shiels 20+, Worpel 20+, Shiel 20+ $1.80 (SB)

Also got:
0.5u Hurley 20+, Smith 20+, Zaharakis 20+, Henderson 25+, Worpel 25+, Merrett 30+ $20.25 (SB)

Won't touch anything else tonight unless something screams out last minute.

Tailed the above and added in Heppell 20+ to round it out to an even $2.05.

Also went for...

Fantasia AGS, Heppell 20+, Parish 20+, Shiel 20+, Hurley 20+, Zaha 20+, Hendo 20+, Worpel 20+, Merrett 30+ @ $9.50

Too bad Shiel and Merrett are doing feck all! :mad:

Back