AFL 2019 - AFL Round 14

Who covers the line this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

They have two other specials listed, but not this one. They must have taken it down, ah well!

Should still be available. I went down to my local TAB to check, as I know they have different specials then online. And there usually more valuable than the ones they post on their website

haha made my first ever bet at my local tab. $5 on h2h, st kilda over brisbane at $2.10. lose and it's my first and last bet. win and i use the profit on another bet or a coffee for uni.
should have got on adelaide h2h over gws. was paying good odds. sloane and crouch bros available. adelaide oval. pyke declaring it as a grand final.

Tailed this and also built it out with the bolded:

Worpel 20+, Shiels 20+, JPK 20+, Parker 20+, Lloyd 30+, Roughead AGS, Papley AGS @ $5.20
That looks good mate! Good luck, Roughie definitely will be out to prove that hes still afl standard!
haha made my first ever bet at my local tab. $5 on h2h, st kilda over brisbane at $2.10. lose and it's my first and last bet. win and i use the profit on another bet or a coffee for uni.
should have got on adelaide h2h over gws. was paying good odds. sloane and crouch bros available. adelaide oval. pyke declaring it as a grand final.
Good luck mate, we all start somewhere!

Good luck Jaidyn. :thumbsu:

George Hewett under 85.5 fantasy points @ 1.87 (Sports)

Fancy a more defensive role on maybe Jaeger with JPK back.

Tom Scully AGS @ 2.10 (Topsport)
Tom Scully 2+ @ 7.50 (Topsport)

Has goaled in his last for and two bags of two this season, spent more time forward last week particularly.

Got it...

Anyone know where I could find SP lines of historic games and results? Excel would be great!

On the gear using BigFooty.com mobile app

Got it...

This also has the past 5 matchups with lines O/U totals for quick reference for tonight's match:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

George Hewett under 85.5 fantasy points @ 1.87 (Sports)

Fancy a more defensive role on maybe Jaeger with JPK back.

Tom Scully AGS @ 2.10 (Topsport)
Tom Scully 2+ @ 7.50 (Topsport)

Has goaled in his last for and two bags of two this season, spent more time forward last week particularly.
I tailed this only just started watching the game his he playing forward

Hawks O69.5. Hawks have scored 70+ points in 9/12 games this year, Swans have conceded 70+ in guess what, ALL of their games (Yes - 12/12).
Also not AFL related but Lanka U21.5 4s in the CWC. Has anyone watched this team lately? 22 fours for a side that played out of their skins last game and still only managed 20 fours, previous games against NZ and Afghan only managed 11 and 15.
U9.5 6s at $4.75 too, if Lanka bat first, don't expect them to score too many and England won't have a huge total to chase. Joe Root with 100 fours and 0 sixes.
BOOM

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Shame buddy went down,really liking how this Sydney team is shaping could definately make a play at the 8 but will need to win a few without him, think we can establish Hawks are definately cooked and have a few too many players in that team not really at afl standard for a good side.. two teams going in different directions 😉I'm so confused about the confidence in my boys tommorow into like $1.73 tab!! With Hibberd, Lever , Garlett out .. Garlett has been ok since back compared to some of our forwards.

Back