AFL 2019 - AFL Round 15

Who Covers the line this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Bailey Williams 2g @13 B365. Played forward last week for 2 points..showed he can score goals last year when forward. Hopefully his odds drop for a juicy cash out :yum:

1U B.Smith o75.5 @1.87 sb
1U Sloane o105.5 @1.87 Lads
1U Laird over T.Stewart fantasy 1.80 Lads
$20 Sloane/Danger 55 disp and 1 goal @2.75 Lads (Doesnt seem that great now)

Wish i wasnt at work so i couldve grabbed those Henry, Taylor bets

3 Scenarios could occur for cats lineup
1. Henry/Taylor play fwd
2. Stanley/Blicavs Fwd/Ruck
3. Danger full fwd

Another one for tonight:

Hugh Greenwood AGS @ 1.87 (Neds)

Isn't afforded anywhere near the centre bounce time at the moment, Crouch bros/Sloane/Gibbs/Milera all ahead in the pecking order of late.

4u Geelong -5.5 (alt line), BTTS 50+ $1.82 (lads)
3u Duncan 20+, Sloane 20+, Dangerfield AGS $1.90 (SB)
1u Dangerfield over 116.5 fantasy $1.87 (SB)
What is your thinking behind putting AGS bets in otherwise seemingly very safe SGM? I don't understand, seems to add so much risk to it for not much value. Dangerfield may well kick a goal and it'll be fine but seems like much more of a guess or 50/50 leg to add to a multi than another 'safe' disposal leg and for little reward at his AGS odds.

What is your thinking behind putting AGS bets in otherwise seemingly very safe SGM? I don't understand, seems to add so much risk to it for not much value. Dangerfield may well kick a goal and it'll be fine but seems like much more of a guess or 50/50 leg to add to a multi than another 'safe' disposal leg and for little reward at his AGS odds.
hes kicked a goal in 11/12 games hes played in this year.... thats why.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scott Lycett: 125+ supercoach points @ $3.25 is my bet of the week (edit:TAB).

Young Tim English has had some frightful hammerings in the ruck this year, and with Ryder missing, I can see him racking up the points.

Last edited:
Back