AFL 2019 - AFL Round 15

Who Covers the line this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently defenders love time against the hawks but... these are the type of games eagles lose

0.5u Hurn u92.5 Sb
0.5u Sheppard u84.5 Sb
0.5u Cripps u78.5 Sb
0.5U D.Moore @3.5 AGS Lads (good oods for a small fwd.... will be low scoring though)

Oscar Allen to play back so any markets let me know

As most of you know, I posted about the Sportsbet "12-up, you win" promo ad being aired on 3BA - Ballarat, during the "Off the Bench" radio show last Saturday morning. Fremantle went 12 points up at quarter time. I placed a H2H bet of $250, the max. bet allowed for the early payout. Sportsbet refused to pay. My complaint has been accepted by the NT Gambling Commission, but my claim that the ad played last week was my word only. Well, today, the ad is STILL being played on 3BA - Ballarat, but today, I recorded it!

If YOU backed Fremantle h2h last week, for any amount, up to the max. bet of $250, you are entitled to be paid out, based on this ad going live to air. I am in country-Victoria, but 3BA - Ballarat can be live streamed online - anywhere.

You only have 14 days to complain to the NT Gambling Commission though, so get your complaints in for last week's game. I am forwarding the video I recorded this morning, via e-mail, to the complaints officer as proof. Technically, today's games should be qualifying for the "12-up, you win" too, since the ad aired this morning, during EVERY ad break for "Off the Bench".

In these conditions I've backed the Hawks at $2.30 for 1 Unit. Sports Bet

Sloppy wet track most desperate team wins ( which I think its the Hawks in this spot )

Eagles have been horrid in wet slippery weather this year..... ( Bris, Power, Cats )

Think the lines moved to much to touch now. I loved the +14.5 original on offer before weather conditions. Weather helps a bit. but 3.5 isnt worth it now

Still think hawks have enough power to win these dry or wet. Do or die game for the club this year. Be interesting to see what happens

How much do eagles really want to be there today in cold wet conditions in melbourne

I think the person who tipped Moore at 3.50 AGS is right on the money. That's the only play for me today.

As most of you know, I posted about the Sportsbet "12-up, you win" promo ad being aired on 3BA - Ballarat, during the "Off the Bench" radio show last Saturday morning. Fremantle went 12 points up at quarter time. I placed a H2H bet of $250, the max. bet allowed for the early payout. Sportsbet refused to pay. My complaint has been accepted by the NT Gambling Commission, but my claim that the ad played last week was my word only. Well, today, the ad is STILL being played on 3BA - Ballarat, but today, I recorded it!

If YOU backed Fremantle h2h last week, for any amount, up to the max. bet of $250, you are entitled to be paid out, based on this ad going live to air. I am in country-Victoria, but 3BA - Ballarat can be live streamed online - anywhere.

You only have 14 days to complain to the NT Gambling Commission though, so get your complaints in for last week's game. I am forwarding the video I recorded this morning, via e-mail, to the complaints officer as proof. Technically, today's games should be qualifying for the "12-up, you win" too, since the ad aired this morning, during EVERY ad break for "Off the Bench".

I also complained directly to sportsbet, and whilst my bet was much smaller than yours, I was paid out for my Freo H2H bet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved that lycett bet but forgot to get on

Conditions favoured it and the match up

Absolute monty

My own side knocked me out of the multi (10-1)!:D

Back