• Poll closed .
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Switch this bet over to Martin 25+disposals/2+ goals @ $3.25.;):thumbsu:

Apologies mate. Richmond kick 23-12 to 9-4 and Martin doesn't get 25+ OR 2+ goals. I could have got better odds betting AGAINST that!

Anyway. I reckon these are value. All bets are TAB.

Cunnington (highest supercoach points) @ $3.25
Fyfe (highest supercoach points) @ $3.25
Fyfe/Gaff (both 30+) @ $2.75
Ziebell (25+/1+ goal) @ $3.00

Multipliers

GWS @ $1.35 & Richmond @ $1.22, have turned my $1.00 in to $1.65 and I have utilised them in the Cunnington & Fyfe bets.

(Tiges have already got up)

Adjusted odds

Cunnington (highest supercoach points) + multiplier = $5.25
Fyfe (highest supercoach points) + multiplier = $4.95

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
Dear Mr Edwards,
I’m writing again, this time more formally to express my discontent with your inability to hit the scoreboard. That’s two weeks in a row You’ve made Sportsbet fool me. I saw some value in you, but no, seagulls like Castagna decide to kick 5. Well fool me no more, I’m boycotting all bets on you Shane for the rest of the year
Regards,
NonPhixion

Anyway.. Bont, Danger & Selwood 20+ & Ablett AGS @2 Sb

Dear Mr Edwards,
I’m writing again, this time more formally to express my discontent with your inability to hit the scoreboard. That’s two weeks in a row You’ve made Sportsbet fool me. I saw some value in you, but no, seagulls like Castagna decide to kick 5. Well fool me no more, I’m boycotting all bets on you Shane for the rest of the year
Regards,
NonPhixion

Anyway.. Bont, Danger & Selwood 20+ & Ablett AGS @2 Sb

Mr NonPhixion

I apologize for not hitting the scoreboard again today, my goal (pun intended) is to wait till my odds really blow out, so I can collect a massive payday especially in light of the low salary I am on compared to my teammates.

Sincerely Yours

Mr Edwards

Last edited:
Back