AFL 2019 - AFL Round 17

Who Covers The Line This Week.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

No it looks absolutely awful now that Sydney have turned the form around - we were 7 goals down to a team that has only won 3 games all year last week.

Swans easily

Oh boy.

You really need to stop punting/tipping with your gut just because you seem to hate your own team.

Jeez huge drift on dogs I backed em a night ago $1.68 but can now find like $1.90 at betfair! I get lever Jetta in but barely played any footy, dogs lot more to play for can smell finals, tmac who was in form a huge out,gawn will do well in ruck but dogs have much more pace and matchwinners I feel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh boy.

You really need to stop punting/tipping with your gut just because you seem to hate your own team.

Just shows how diabolical Sydney are as well - been saying all year they are bottom 4 material (like the Blues) - just sucked me in with a few good weeks.

Jeez huge drift on dogs I backed em a night ago $1.68 but can now find like $1.90 at betfair! I get lever Jetta in but barely played any footy, dogs lot more to play for can smell finals, tmac who was in form a huge out,gawn will do well in ruck but dogs have much more pace and matchwinners I feel

blue shoe in
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

Back