AFL 2019 - AFL Round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

benji21

Club Legend
Apr 2, 2016
Hong Kong
AFL Club
Fremantle
Pies odds starting to get tempting, They are still a good side... Tigers should be favourite but they have had a nice run in the last few weeks.

targett

Club Legend
Aug 31, 2008
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeh confidence increase with Richmond now. Adams is a huge loss, Crocker comes in and is close to the worst player on our list. Not sure where this leaves our forward structure, because even before this change I felt as those we had 1 forward too many, now we definitely do. I expect De Goey to play more midfield tonight, with WHE possibly moving further up the ground.
With Adams Out thats now 17 unavailable players including Stephenson.huge injury list.

mookieb

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Plenty of money for pies.

Into +5.5

Tigers 1.70 for the win now. Almost at a backable spot anyone else like tiggies at 1.70
Surprised the line got this low. I give Rich 3 or 4 points HGA because they play the MCG better than any other team, given this it makes the game virtually pick em. I can't have that with Coll having more injury issues and a weak bottom 5. Plus Rich is in far better form.

Worry is Coll dominates possession like last game but a bit of rain will hamper this and Adams and Beams out takes a bit of steam out of the Coll midfield.

benji21

Club Legend
Apr 2, 2016
Hong Kong
AFL Club
Fremantle
Richmond have only beaten 3 bottom 8 sides and GWS at the 'G' last 4 game. That being said the Pies have been poor

Yeah its a weird game, If pies play their control game think tigers win comfortably, but if they adjust to the wet they are the better ball winning side then who knows

targett

Club Legend
Aug 31, 2008
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Collingwood
sat0704.PNG

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Is Brisbane value against Hawthorn in Tassy? Hawthorns record is ridiculous there at 33- 5 or something so I'll need some encouragement to back Brisbane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 15, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Surely a bit of value on the Eagles at the line (-12.5). I see them belting the Roos.

Almost getting into territory where you back the eagles. Im a bit worried about the physicality of the kangaroos on a slippery deck. Eagles can be beat up by physically around the pill sometimes and no Shannon Hurn who is one of their most important. Guys like Redden, Masten, Sheed, Gaff can be found wanting a bit with extra brutal physicality. Just hard to see the roos kick a score with Ben Brown not kicking a bag which wont happen vs eagles.

Then again eagles mindset on top 2 importance would be very high and they know tigers are close and play them later at the G. They need to keep % well above that of the tigers.

Wont be a game i look at. Hard to read for me.

Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Is Brisbane value against Hawthorn in Tassy? Hawthorns record is ridiculous there at 33- 5 or something so I'll need some encouragement to back Brisbane.

Lions have beaten the Hawks the last three times they have met. This is over 2018/2019. And this includes playing in Tasmania as well. I don't think the Hawks will cope with the depth and pace in the midfield that Brisbane can bring.

I put lions to win a bonus bet multi of:-

Sportsbet
Richmond -7.5 @ 1.90, Brisbane h2h @ 2.00, Bulldogs -11.5 @1.90 = $7.22

Ohh Ok

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
4u Neale 20+, Worpel 20+, McCluggage 20+ $1.80 (SB)

adding some more...

4u Crouch 25+, Crouch 25+, Walsh 20+ $1.75 (SB)
3u B.Smith over 84.5 fantasy $1.75 (PB)
2u BTTS 60+, Stengle AGS $1.99 (lads)
2u Crows SU, Carlton +50.50 $1.80 (lads)

1u WCE -10.5 $1.91 (BE)

Last edited:

demon_fanatic

Premiership Player
May 8, 2006
bayswater
AFL Club
Melbourne
Surely Teague at $3.25 SB is good for the blues job now! Into $2.10 crown.. also Don pyke would have to be under pressure, Adelaide have gone from an attacking force to a team who look wide every time they get the ball back.. what's the go

mookieb

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Almost getting into territory where you back the eagles. Im a bit worried about the physicality of the kangaroos on a slippery deck. Eagles can be beat up by physically around the pill sometimes and no Shannon Hurn who is one of their most important. Guys like Redden, Masten, Sheed, Gaff can be found wanting a bit with extra brutal physicality. Just hard to see the roos kick a score with Ben Brown not kicking a bag which wont happen vs eagles.

Then again eagles mindset on top 2 importance would be very high and they know tigers are close and play them later at the G. They need to keep % well above that of the tigers.

Wont be a game i look at. Hard to read for me.
Say HGA is 8 points or so. Does that mean WC and NM are virtually the same? NM also on the 2nd away game in a row and missing Thompson who would have matched up against Kennedy or Darling.

I have WC a far better team so line looks attractive to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back