AFL 2019 - AFL Round 20

Remove this Banner Ad

like your goalscorer picks.
& if u like Ladhams, i found him on lads for ags too-
1u Ladhams ags @1.87 lads

Also i noticed they have ryder, westhoff and ladhams all in the same team so i guessing that means ladhams plays primarily forward with ryder and westhoff alternating between the ruck and forwardline rests? (i saw westhoff 2g+ is @5, 3g+ @19 on b365 but was trying to decide if that was value or not, depending on who stays forward).
oops. Todd Marshall is playing 2nd fwd.

GWS win/total score over 159.5 @ $2.40 (TAB) is my bet of the round. (They have cracked 159.5 in 5 out of 6 at the showgrounds, tallied 152 in the only game they missed out, and average 179.3 per match there this year. Weather forecast is fine with no rain)

Phew!

Closer than I wanted it to be.

I feel like there are some smart footy brains in here but this forum could benefit from a little more structure.
How would some regulars feel about picking the area they feel like they do the best in and post a regular market up every week?
Eg. Ohh Ok: seems to be good on the disposal multis.
targett: the line movements.
Hellboy101: SGM's
NonPhixion: betting on Chad ;)
I feel strong on positional analysis and goalkickers.
Robo87 the_big_sav RooTed etc.
Well I love the last 5 rounds of the season and think it's a wonderful time to spill some chicken entrails and try and predict which teams are going to turn up or not with some psychological betting.

Nailed Freo last week and Ade this week (carbon copy of Ade vs GC earlier in the year). Tomorrow I like Coll for a big win. GC coming off a solid performance against Carl then a heartbreaker vs Ess. Think they'll be flat as this is a bit of a sandwich game for them with the derby next week. Alternatively Coll need to win this game given their losing streak so there is plenty of motivation to perform. Plus GC don't turn up for 80% of their games anyway.

If GC lack intensity the total also might go sailing over.

Missed Freo. Geel spent the week in Perth "preparing" for the game against a WAFL Freo team. I'm assuming they bought their golf clubs with them.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

swing and a miss with Battle. Would have been nice if the paps kicked straight
Collingwood bringing in 2 mids for 2 forwards, WHE surely goes back fwd. all our other forwards are horribly out of form.
2+ @3.50
3+ @10
4+ @36
SB
NOTE* WHE has a history of burning me this year, this is the last straw until hes put on the shelf with old mate Edwards.
also tempted by Oscar Allen 2+ @5, 3+ @15 SB. Without Jones down back, Carlton talls look pretty suspect. Goddard, Weitering & Plowman vs Kennedy, Darling & Allen spells trouble to me. Hesitant to pull the trigger cause I'm weary of his ruck minutes.

Little nibble at pies 100+ @21s.. Still a quality team. Think Dons are little overrated and also took GC a bit light last week. Pies have a point to prove at the moment.

Who are the mysterious punters who tend to back Melbourne in late in most games? I think Rich got in to -20.5 at some stage. Are Melb being over rated by the public or pro's with misfiring ratings systems?

Collingwood bringing in 2 mids for 2 forwards, WHE surely goes back fwd. all our other forwards are horribly out of form.
2+ @3.50
3+ @10
4+ @36
SB
NOTE* WHE has a history of burning me this year, this is the last straw until hes put on the shelf with old mate Edwards.
also tempted by Oscar Allen 2+ @5, 3+ @15 SB. Without Jones down back, Carlton talls look pretty suspect. Goddard, Weitering & Plowman vs Kennedy, Darling & Allen spells trouble to me. Hesitant to pull the trigger cause I'm weary of his ruck minutes.
Nice work. Needed that

Who are the mysterious punters who tend to back Melbourne in late in most games? I think Rich got in to -20.5 at some stage. Are Melb being over rated by the public or pro's with misfiring ratings systems?

You've been asking this all year and you keep ignoring my answer

The hypelords

2+ @3.50
3+ @10
4+ @36

SB
YES WHE!!! 4g in 2.5 quarters. Ha! & I thought it wasnt going to get near that after he had 0 touches earlier...
Nice NonPhixion!

Last edited:
YES WHE!!! 4g in 2.5 quarters. Ha! & I thought it wasnt going to get near that after he had 0 touches earlier...
Nice NonPhixion!

Almost had a 5th in the last minute. Was really praying he wouldn’t though, was paying $101, really would have regretted not getting on that. But yeh gotta be happy with that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back