AFL 2019 - AFL ROUND 22

HTPunter

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Aside from Menzel who kicks goals regularly and not much else, don't mind a bit on Sam Reid.

No May, no Oscar McDonald. Leaves Frost and Lever, Lever not yet the strongest 1-on-1 player and if Blakey gets a good start Lever might not have the freedom to help Frost out.

Hasn't been in the best form but has kicked some bags in his career. I think 3 is very achievable with small wagers on what I consider to be value but probably unlikely for 4 and 5. Both teams are reasonably s**t, It's a dead rubber which can result in even less defensive effort (see: 2018 round 23 Portv Essendon, North v St Kilda) and Bruce, Lynch, Darling, Membrey and Mihocek have all kicked 3+ in the last month v Melbourne.

0.8U 3+ @ $5
0.5U 4+ @ $12
0.2U 5+ @ $41

Jun 13, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Aside from Menzel who kicks goals regularly and not much else, don't mind a bit on Sam Reid.

No May, no Oscar McDonald. Leaves Frost and Lever, Lever not yet the strongest 1-on-1 player and if Blakey gets a good start Lever might not have the freedom to help Frost out.

Hasn't been in the best form but has kicked some bags in his career. I think 3 is very achievable with small wagers on what I consider to be value but probably unlikely for 4 and 5. Both teams are reasonably s**t, It's a dead rubber which can result in even less defensive effort (see: 2018 round 23 Portv Essendon, North v St Kilda) and Bruce, Lynch, Darling, Membrey and Mihocek have all kicked 3+ in the last month v Melbourne.

0.8U 3+ @ $5
0.5U 4+ @ $12
0.2U 5+ @ $41
There is a lot of value in the Swans tall forwards, it's hard to know where to look. As mentioned, mccartin is value but because blakey has never kicked 3 or more, he's 22/1 on b365 which is a little silly. Hopefully it stays dry.

HTPunter

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Also Mitch Brown $11 for 3+ goals - 4/11 this year. Having said that they've all been in wins, but with a bunch of players back and a lot of spuds dropped (McNiece, Baguley, Myers do not belong at AFL level at this time of their careers), the Bombers might be stronger this week.

demon_fanatic

Premiership Player
May 8, 2006
bayswater
AFL Club
Melbourne
cant believe people are jumping on the dees again ahahaha into $1.65 at some places thats crazy!! no one has learnt after 20 odd weeks, Sydney has had our number at the G for years now, we are simply a slow team and there is no home ground advantage on the wide expanses of the MCG for us, i quite like Luke Parker $3.00 b365 anytime goalscorer i always seem to see him float forward and mark/goal whenever i watch the swans.

cant believe people are jumping on the dees again ahahaha into $1.65 at some places thats crazy!! no one has learnt after 20 odd weeks, Sydney has had our number at the G for years now, we are simply a slow team and there is no home ground advantage on the wide expanses of the MCG for us, i quite like Luke Parker $3.00 b365 anytime goalscorer i always seem to see him float forward and mark/goal whenever i watch the swans.

#hypelords

Having said that I've tipped them this week for one of the few times this year

mookieb

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Two bad teams in poor form. I'm going with Melb - reckon Gawn will destroy McLean and they'll win the midfield battle. Just hope they can scramble enough goals.

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Can somebody please talk me out of loading up on the Dogs?

I think I am on tilt from not loading up on Hawthorn last week even though it seemed clear to me that GWS were in trouble.

I'm afraid I am chasing last week's missed opportunity.

The thing is, GWS problem last week was that they had no forward other than Cameron.

This week they get Himmelberg back but Cameron is out. So they have the same problem:

Three of their five leading goalkickers are missing. And of the remaining two, Greene is playing more midfield now.

And Himmelberg is coming back from injury.

Where do their goals come from?

Kelly back strengthens their team but not by enough to stop the carnage from last week.

Dogs 40+ is paying $10 and I am this close to pulling the trigger.

Save me, lads. Save me from myself. Talk me out of it. Naow.

Jun 13, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Can somebody please talk me out of loading up on the Dogs?

I think I am on tilt from not loading up on Hawthorn last week even though it seemed clear to me that GWS were in trouble.

I'm afraid I am chasing last week's missed opportunity.

The thing is, GWS problem last week was that they had no forward other than Cameron.

This week they get Himmelberg back but Cameron is out. So they have the same problem:

Three of their five leading goalkickers are missing. And of the remaining two, Greene is playing more midfield now.

And Himmelberg is coming back from injury.

Where do their goals come from?

Kelly back strengthens their team but not by enough to stop the carnage from last week.

Dogs 40+ is paying $10 and I am this close to pulling the trigger.

Save me, lads. Save me from myself. Talk me out of it. Naow.
Can't help you buddy, i've got the same mania.
40+ is $12 B365 ;)

pharmafella

Debutant
Oct 21, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Nice.
Tailing, Dickson and Ziebell, Blakely AGS.
Got a feeling the Swans will switch McCartin forward tomorrow to exploit the Dees lack of height, so a tiny look at 2+ ($8) 3+ ($41) B365
Gunston 4+ $18, 5+ $67. SB
Feel like Jacobs will play more fwd than ROB. 2+ 6.50, 3+ 26 SB
SGM for tomorrow Menzel 2+, Florent 25+, Lloyd 20+. $13.25 SB

Nice work on McCartin and the SGM!

demon_fanatic

Premiership Player
May 8, 2006
bayswater
AFL Club
Melbourne
Good call on Blakey AGS at b365 too,had Parker at 3.00 too but he hit post:( glad I took the swans,had the neither to score 90 like many others on here, bloody stiff Syd went coast to coast in final 2 mins to burn it, players over the back free everywhere on the spread, typical Melbourne

Back