AFL 2019 - AFL ROUND 23

Remove this Banner Ad

ive had lloyd/buddy 30/3 lloyd get 28
higgins/brown 30/3 brown kick 2.3 (was also on for a handball for that last goal by himself)

im on danger/hawkins and gaff/darling if people want to avoid

Looking at radar a fair bit of rain about to hit Geelong .. but game looks pretty free flowing so could still go over 160ish.. edit damn into 152.5 Ned's ,SB 155.5. missed a middle as SB had 161.5 sitting there a while

Thompson 1 mark 1 possie short on the SB promo,lol missed my Syd stk middle 160.5/172.5 by 0.5 ,frikkin buddy junk goal! Also ruined the SB other promo they had at $14 Syd,NM, geel,wc all 1-39 cash back if one leg wrong, Syd were up 39 before the buddy goal lol
I've been waiting all year till round 23 for a game to be windy at Blundstone Arena and when it's windy both teams forget how to play with the wind...

Put a Melb / NM / Melb / NM bet on at $101 hoping that Melb won the toss. Result goes Melb / draw / Melb / NM. Just a lazy 1 point off a miracle.

On the flipside the over squeaks in.

lol.

I'm posting a late season psychological betting model from round 19 to 23, hence the disclaimer "Nothing due to this time of year". Same reason why I didn't include the Bris win over Geel, WC line vs NM or Rich line vs Coll which were all wins.

But let's see how we go this week:

2u O154.5 Port vs Freo
2u O163.5 Syd vs StK
1.5u O160.5 Syd vs StK
1u O170.5 NM vs Melb
1u O170.5 GC vs GWS
2u Rich -13.5
1.5u Coll -13.5 TB
1.5u Port -16.5

Feel free for you and Targett to post you're bets up.
Two options for GC. They don't turn up like last 2 round 23 games (both 100 point losses) or they do turn up and GWS win by 7+ goals anyway. Can't see GWS being lethargic given they need to win and they should have sufficient motivation from playing 2 shockers in a row. 6 of the last 8 GC games have been losses by over 42 points including 4 over 69 points. 1u GWS -41.5.

Anyone think J Cameron can level with ben brown for goals tonight? will his team feed it to him just to help him win the coleman? GWS cant change their ladder position. He Needs 6 to draw level. Thoughts?
some options- Cameron 5g+ @2.45 lads, 6g+ @3.10 sb.
paying 3.50 to win coleman at sportsbet, pretty sure he has more behinds so those are better odds for 6 goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anybody else reckon the AFL is a chance to sabotage the Eagles tonight?

It will make it much easier for them to sabotage Richmond tomorrow to gift Brisbane a top two spot.

0.5U Hawks 40+ @ 36.
0.5U Hawks 40+ into Brisbane SU @ 96.

Call me crazy.
You're crazy

paying 3.50 to win coleman at sportsbet, pretty sure he has more behinds so those are better odds for 6 goals

If he kicks only 6 tonight those 3.50 odds for the Coleman are halved, as he will tie with Brown? Correct?

Lol I don't think behinds would come into it, rewarded for inaccuracies,oooo the feeding has started lol,as much as Brown is a diver I'd love to see him hold on as Cameron has always been hungry and is taking it to a new extreme today..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back