• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

treloar ags + treloar 25+ + macrae 25+ + Collingwood win = 3.50

Did a unit on this, also going:

1U treloar 30+ @ 1.95(Lads)
.5 u Treloar 35+ @ 3.75 (Lads)
.2 u Treloar 40 + @ $11 (BE)

So yeah hopefully Treloar sees it a bit?

Looks like a tough round. Got GC and Port even money, but not especially confident so might go for a middle. Port only beat Carl by 17 points and it might be a bounce back game for Rich although they have a very average squad in.

McGovern and Curnow are playing and Carl have won they're last 2 at Metricon.

WB +27.5 looks pretty good with their record against Coll and at the MCG, but having just lost to GC and coming off a 5 day break i'll give it a miss.

Best bet of the week is Ess for me. Bris are 3-0, but they have come back to win all 3 games so they might be feeling a little comfortable facing an Ess team that I expect will kick on well with the momentum from last week. Playing at home with Hooker back with a better team they might win this comfortably.

Geel are very good at SS and GWS are very poor on the road vs top 8 teams so if the line gets closer to -12.5 or so it might be worth a bet. Perhaps mix it with Coll 1-39.

NM get a few players back and Seedsman, Gibbs and Jacobs still missing. Ade seem to beat up on the weaker teams so a lean there but tough game to call.

WC winning margins vs Freo last 6 games are - +8 +58 +41 +30 +33 +46. Seems like WC should win by 30+ without Fyfe. Line seems about right.

If O'Meara misses then Saints are a red hot chance. On the flipside their teams still pretty weak and if he plays then I think Breust, Gunston or Wingard might have a day out. Saints zippiness might trouble the Hawks though with their weakened midfield.

I'm in a capping comp. and need to pick 3 line bets. Keen on Ess -4.5, suspect Geel -17.5 is my next best. Not sure who to pick then - Carl +9.5, WC -34.5 seems 50:50. WB +26.5 looks good with their record, but short break of a GC loss facing an embarrassed Coll i'm not so sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Updated AFL 2019 Record
43-41
+19.065
3u Jake Lloyd fantasy trio 2 (vs Parker and Kennedy) $1.85 (BE)
2u Brayshaw 25+, Melksham AGS $1.89 (lads)
1u Z.Jones over 82.5 fantasy (SB) $1.87
2.5u Franklin 3 or more goals $1.80 (365)
1.5u Grundy over 122.5 fantasy $1.85 (PB)
1.5u Grundy -54.5 Fantasy (vs English) $1.88 (BE)
1u Lads SGM @ $5.72
Collingwood SU
Cox AGS
Elliot AGS
Treloar 25+
Adams 25+

Macrae 30+
3u Taylor Adams over 96.5 fantasy $1.87 (SB)
Thursday ended in the negatives, but made it back plus more tonight! Brayshaw had some real quiet patches whilst Buddy definitely was a bit off last night.

AFL 2019 Record
49-43
+27.91 units

Thursday ended in the negatives, but made it back plus more tonight! Brayshaw had some real quiet patches whilst Buddy definitely was a bit off last night.

AFL 2019 Record
49-43
+27.91 units

Killing it man. Nice

Killing it man. Nice
Cheers man! Hopefully avoid any bad runs and keep churning out some profits. Have never really kept track like this before, but think I've benefited from it personally as it has allowed me to look at where I have gone wrong whilst also adding some pressure to not just punt on everything that comes to mind.

2u Whitfield under 112.5 fantasy $1.85 (PB)

5u Billings over 25.5 disposals $1.87 (lads)

Don’t think this will be here come Sunday, the other bookies have it set at 27.5 which is probably closer to fair. Hawks are giving up plenty of the ball to opposition mids and this bloke is in solid form in a clear midfield role going 28, 28, 32, so far this season.

Back