SPP AGS @2.75 lads
Probably plays mostly mid, but will see spells in the fwd

maskmcgee

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 25, 2017
The Windy Apple
AFL Club
Essendon
How many times do I have to point it out...
pay out early.png

Get on the Blues and Saints

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Anybody else think the Saints are a chance for a huge boil-over today?

The Hawks have beaten Adelaide (trash) and North (garbage), and lost to the Bulldogs (although tbf two injuries stuffed them in the final quarter).

The Saints have beaten Essendon and Gold Coast and lost narrowly to a bizarrely-accurate Freo in Perth.

Note that Brett Ratten, Clarkson's former right-hand man, is now an assistant at St. Kilda.

If the Saints could belt the Hawks by 10 goals two seasons ago, they can do it again today.

0.5U St.K by 30+ @ $8.50
0.5U St.K by 60+ @ $46
0.2U St.K by 88+ @ $501

qarocks

Club Legend
Apr 28, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
trying to crack $1000 returns for the weekend, ive gone $63 on a 4.83 multi:
SB
Cripps Most Disposals G1
Cripps 30+ disposals
Fiorini 20+ disposals
Billings 25+ disposals
Gresham AGS
Davenport R7 - Debseraa Place

Need some luck, but all within the realm of possibility.

Jul 11, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn

The Hawks have beaten Adelaide (trash) and North (garbage), and lost to the Bulldogs (although tbf two injuries stuffed them in the final quarter).

The Saints have beaten Essendon and Gold Coast and lost narrowly to a bizarrely-accurate Freo in Perth.

Note that Brett Ratten, Clarkson's former right-hand man, is now an assistant at St. Kilda.

If the Saints could belt the Hawks by 10 goals two seasons ago, they can do it again today.

0.5U St.K by 30+ @ $8.50
0.5U St.K by 60+ @ $46
0.2U St.K by 88+ @ $501
Very much huge chance, also think JOM missed which means we legit have no midfield.. big trouble

mookieb

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn

0.5U St.K by 30+ @ $8.50
0.5U St.K by 60+ @ $46
0.2U St.K by 88+ @ $501
You could argue that Hawthorn has been excellent bar 1 quarter where they had injuries / umpire issues.

The Saints just beat a weak GC team, beat Ess who were a rabble and were 30 points down to Freo before coming back.

The Hawks were a rabble when they played Saints when they got hammered.

Saints team on paper is pretty average, however, if JOM misses or is limited well then they might be in trouble with the midfield battle.

Got 3 guns up forward though and I can see one of Wingard, Breust or Gunston having a day out.

Hellboy101

Senior List
Apr 16, 2008
Canberra
AFL Club
Melbourne
SGM: Fiorini over 26.5 & Martin 2+ goals@ 5.5

SGM: Kent ATG, Gresham ATG, Billings most disposals@8

Both sportsbet.

Also in the double h2h - Carlton @pointsbet. GC@ Sportsbet. C'mon the double pay

Ohh Ok

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
For those not restricted by promos I’d recommend hitting this whilst the odds match at a chance on nailing both promos. No risk for a chance at a solid pay out. Can scale to suit.

$100 Carlton SU @ $2.25 = $225 (365)
$125 Gold Coast SU @ $1.82 = $227.50 (PointsBet)

AFDogs

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hey guys, quick question. I put a bet on pre-season for St Kilda to finish ladder leaders after round 4. What do they need to beat Hawks by today to finish on top? St Kilda % is currently 103.2 and Geelong are on top with 140.4.

Am I a chance?

Hey guys, quick question. I put a bet on pre-season for St Kilda to finish ladder leaders after round 4. What do they need to beat Hawks by today to finish on top? St Kilda % is currently 103.2 and Geelong are on top with 140.4.

Am I a chance?

As good as zero - you basically need to win by 100 points with Hawthorns total score 30 or less

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
As good as zero - you basically need to win by 100 points with Hawthorns total score 30 or less
Look at the Hawks' midfield.

No Mitchell, no JOM, no Shiels, no Burgoyne.

You take that quality out of any midfield in the comp and they are going to struggle.

A lot now falls to Worpel and Scully. Either of those two go missing and the Saints could pile it on.

Back