AFL 2019 - AFL Round 6

Who Covers the Line This Week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Has this been mentioned by the coaches?

Last week Macrae spent more time forward but I'm not sure if that was matchup related or because he was getting hurt defensively against Carltons young mids or if it's something they are going to be doing from now on.
Just a little talk on the doggies board of mclean and dunkley possibly getting (needing) more midfield time with bont to go forward, along with the bont names at FF (not that this necessarily means much). Was wondering if any dogs supporters had anything more concrete

Don't know if this has been mentioned already but both Josh Dunkley and Toby Mclean are paying 101 to get 30+ against Freo. Think thats way overs with the possibility of Bont being pushed forward opening up a potential move for one of them from the forward line to the midfield.

Worth a cheeky $2 for me.
please say where when u post these

GC vs Bris

1U Witts U96.5 1.87 SB
2u Witts over S.Martin 1.87 SB
1U D.Rich U25.5 disp 1.88 PB
0.2u Corbett 2 goals @4.5

Edit: Adding 0.5U Sexton O70.5 @1.88

Last edited:
Few plays today
Lions -14.5 1.90
Swallow o21.5 disposals 1.93 sportsbet
Witts fantasy over Stef 1.80 sportsbet
SGM Laird, M Crouch, Billings 25+ 2.00 sb
Laird over 27.5, over 102.5 fantasy
GWS -10.5 1.90
Bontempelli u30.5 disposals 1.83 sb

at tab

quaddie
stk 13-60
gws 13-60
freo 13-60
geel 13-60 @ 10%

bris/stk/gws/freo/geel system 3
same as above but 16+ system 3
same as top but 25+ system 2

bris su
stk su
gws 25+
freo 16+
hawks su
geel 16+ @ 21

Whitfield to get a hard tag by Hewett today??
Whitfield over/under 30.5 disposals at SB... Thoughts?

I'm on this too.

For what ever reason rucks don't score well against Brisbane. Highest for the year was Grundy last round with a score of 78.

The huge concern now i that Stef Martin is starting on the bench. I probably wouldnt take the bet now. Is Stef playing forward and Big O ruck today or is it just a minor change and Stef will come on 1st change and go straight into the ruck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The huge concern now i that Stef Martin is starting on the bench. I probably wouldnt take the bet now. Is Stef playing forward and Big O ruck today or is it just a minor change and Stef will come on 1st change and go straight into the ruck.
The team sheet literally means nothing, we went a few years starting Shane Edwards as CHF.

anyone know anything about josh corbett? from reading a bit about him, seems like he has an eye for goal and starting forward is bound to give him some opportunities for scoring...

currently like:
  • Corbett anytime goal scorer @ 1.45 SB
  • McCluggage anytime goal scorer @ 1.45 SB (worth a look at 2+ goals too for 4.00?)
  • Swallow over 21.5 disposals @ 1.93 SB (25+ disposals worth a shout too perhaps)

Maybe a cheeky multi on these 3 too

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Back