• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mookieb

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Wines, Ebert and Jonas confirmed out + Gray. Too much talent out so i'm switching from Port +4.5 to Ade -2.5 and $1.80. Line will surely move towards Ade.

Profphat

Debutant
Apr 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Wines, Ebert and Jonas confirmed out + Gray. Too much talent out so i'm switching from Port +4.5 to Ade -2.5 and $1.80. Line will surely move towards Ade.

Are they confirmed outs as they're listed as test on the afl site?

Jun 14, 2015
Oslo
AFL Club
St Kilda
The way we (Eagles) are playing I cant believe StKilda are $3.05

Id have that game $1.90 each at best seeimg its at Etihad.

Im really hoping our talls can trouble the Saints under the roof but we are just playing uninterested at the moment.

Hard to just snap out of that.

Either team under 15.5

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
Port and Saints to win boosted to 7$, wait for both sides to be backed into favoritism and cash out.
St. Kilda +14.5 ($1.91 b365)
This is the line I like the most. Saints at $3 is surely worth something as well not as if WCE are playing outstanding and St Kilda are at home.

Geez there are some brave punters in here. Not sure people realise how bad the Saints injury list is.

Last week we played 19 players under 100 games, and 9 under 20 games. No players were +150 games

If JWebb and / or Bruce don't come up from their injuries last week, we potentially lose 2 of the only 4 players we had in our team that were over 25. This week we would then likely be the youngest team to run out since GWS and GC started. All up, we only have about 29 fully fit players to choose from, and are missing much of the precious little quality we have.

Just my 2 cents, but backing St.kilda this week or next is a very brave move.

On the flip side, our 3 tall defenders (Joyce, Battle, Wilkie) have less than 25 games experience between them combined. Personally, I would be looking at one of the WCE tall forwards to kick a bag. Cameron kicked 6 last week, Himmelberg and Finlayson 4 between them. Tex 4 the week before that and he is in rubbish form.

Last time we played WCE, Kennedy kicked 6. 5 the time before that. Potentially some value there

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2005
NoR
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
lakers, nufc, subi, colts
Geez there are some brave punters in here. Not sure people realise how bad the Saints injury list is.

Last week we played 19 players under 100 games, and 9 under 20 games. No players were +150 games

If JWebb and / or Bruce don't come up from their injuries last week, we potentially lose 2 of the only 4 players we had in our team that were over 26. This week we could potentially be the youngest team to run out since GWS and GC started. All up, we only have about 29 fully fit players to choose from, and are missing much of the precious little quality we have.

On the flip side, our 3 tall defenders (Joyce, Battle, Wilkie) have less than 25 games experience between them combined. Personally, I would be looking at one of the WCE tall forwards to kick a bag. Cameron kicked 6 last week, Himmelberg and Finlayson 4 between them. Tex 4 the week before that and he is in rubbish form.

Last time we played WCE, Kennedy kicked 6. 5 the time before that. Potentially some value there
I have lots of questionable rules on punting and saints under the dome on a Saturday night is very profitable, up there with grey horses in the wet. Will be having a small wager to hedge my shitty mood if the eagles get done

If JWebb and / or Bruce don't come up from their injuries last week, we potentially lose 2 of the only 4 players we had in our team that were over 26. This week we could potentially be the youngest team to run out since GWS and GC started. All up, we only have about 29 fully fit players to choose from, and are missing much of the precious little quality we have.

Personally the line is just too much though, and West Coast haven't been playing great football. Worth something at least. West Coast might come out there and win by 50...but everyone expected that last week, and St Kilda are better than Gold Coast

mookieb

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Very surprising that the line is so low and moving towards the Saints. Looks like a horrible matchup. Virtually their entire backline is missing - Carlisle, Webster (maybe), Geary, Roberton and will be very inexperienced. Lonie and Steven not playing. Likely Hutchings will tag Ross or Billings and Gresham will get a tough matchup in Shepherd.

StK have beaten GC +1 (home), Ess +11 (when they were atrocious), Hawks +5 (playing 2 short) and thrashed Melb. Tougher games against Ade, GWS and Freo have been losses. These results have been with much stronger lineups than what they will field on Sat.

Expecting that WC shows a bit more hunger (they were up 39 at half-time vs GC) and might bet line, 25+ and 40+. They've comfortably beaten GWS and Coll already this year. If they play to their potential they should win this easily. If they lose in these circumstances then it's time for some premiership hangover talk...

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
COLL O102.5 @1.86 Sb
Carlton has had a habit of restricting collingwood scoring in the last couple seasons. But I think this will buck the trend here. Carlton’s defence is severely depleted. Not confirmed but I seriously doubt Jones plays, copped one of the worst concussions I’ve seen on the field. That leaves them with their 3 best defenders out + Docherty. Hard to see the pies not kicking a big score here in decent conditions.

I cant believe alot more people arnt putting money on Sydney. $2.60 for the win, at home, against Essendon and with massive pressure to get off the bottom of the ladder.

They are guaranteed bottom 4 and probably bottom 2 - even the dopers should be able to handle them.

targett

Club Legend
Aug 31, 2008
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sydney have covered 1/7 lines this season

0/3 at home With a points differential of -76.5
1/3 Away With a points differential of -33
With a total points differential of -109.5

Essendon have covered 4/7 lines this season

2/1 at home With a points differential of +19.5
2/2 Away With a points differential of -3
With a total points differential of +16.5

Jun 13, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Why is nobody offering markets on Hooker to score goals? 0 tall forwards, a chance to go forward for sure.
Think if we were going to play Hooker forward we would've brought Hartley in.
Could be wrong but looks like Clarke will play forward rotating with TBC.
So the value might be in Zac Clarke/TBC AGS and 2+ markets when they appear.
I'm incredulous but i'm told Clarke is dangerous around goals.

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
Need to bounce back from a poor week..
early plays
Billings O25.5 @1.96 Sb
Daniel O27.5 @1.80 Sb
WHE 2+ @3.20 Sb
Played this last week, but he unexpectedly played majority of the game on the wing. Mayne is back this week, so I fully expect him to go back to his half forward role.
Hayward 2+ @2.88 Sb
Rayner 2+ @3.40 b365

Back