Competitions 2019 AFLW BF NMFC Kaitlyn Ashmore Player Sponsors - 1st Competition

Hello to our inaugural group of NMFC AFLW player sponsors!

For those who missed the thread, in 2019 we are sponsoring Kaitlyn Ashmore.

The first opportunity/benefit/prize/whatever you want to call it is now up for grabs, and is open to all confirmed 'Kashy' player sponsors who have the badge on your profile!

1546472144521.png

Please note - as we're only sponsoring the one player, this is a one person (1x) ticket only. So if you want to take a partner or child, you'll need to purchase an extra ticket at your own cost which I can help facilitate with the club.

You should all know the drill by now - enter by replying to this thread, and as always please note that the prize is non-transferable. If you win, you are the person who is expected to attend :)

Thanks team!

I just noticed that with the updated BF forum, I'm missing a whole bunch of badges from my profile. So... yeah. I'll follow up with Chief

$50 but I think this one is closed. The AFL one should be kicking off soon though and is well worth being involved in.
I've been wanting to get involved for a few years now, but I am usually financially drained the months after Christmas and being a student, I don't have a great deal to spare.

I’m pretty shoit at these things as I can be a bit shy but the overall feel was very positive.

Cam Joyce was there and I had a bit of a chat with him but he doesn’t have a lot to do with the girls (that sounds worse than it was meant to)

I was very bad with names and as the girls are smaller it’s a bit harder to pick the players. Some look huge though and blcoulf tear me apart I’m sure.

I met Kashy’s mum and dad and has a nice chat with her. The general take is that the team seems to be gelling well, the season is so short you can’t put a foot wrong. The Melbourne Uni alliance has really helped.

Also can report apparently Maj is doing well and it has brought everyone closer together if anything.
9B1473F4-2E56-4E96-A2F8-44F6E7759F06.jpeg

What an absolute babe!

Oh, and Kashy goes alright too. But she's definitely a distant second in that photo.
I know right!
Actually we got on pretty well so I went home and put the missus on notice. One more slip up and she’s out the door!

In all seriousness Kashy was very genuine and couldn’t have been nicer. Very approachable and I get the feeling she is very popular in the group, brings all the girls together.

Back