Competitions 2019 AFLW - BigFooty NMFC Player Sponsorship - FULL - BADGES AWARDED - Discussion Thread

Chadwiko - $50
Firestarter - $50
SMaturin - $50
ferball - $50
RobZombie - $50
muttley45 - $50
Sopwiths North - $100
Luke72 - $100
Paulkanga2000 - $50
Twinkletoes - $50
Barassi Scowl - $50
Ryz - $50
5 GB USB - $50
Gorman2Geister - $50
Kanga1996 - $50
Flawed Genius - $50
giantroo - $50
Teen Wolf - $50
Tas - $50
Horace - $50
$1100 target reached!

hsquid - $50 - backup pledge :)

DM's going out today.

Nice.

Screenshot_20181206-174928_Chrome.jpg

Hey Ashmore's Army.

Just confirming how I'm thinking of running the giveaways for this sponsorship.

First, a reminder of what they are;

582479_c268cd28ed9c8e8c51672b16476dca97.png

So I'm thinking there will be the following separate giveaways;
  • One for attending the preseason VIP event with the players/coaches and the hat/keyring
  • One for attending the AFLW B&F - will confirm if this ticket is a single or comes with a +1
  • One for attending the pre-game coaches address and the AFLW Foundation Membership (will confirm game availability with the club before running this one)
  • One for the signed AFLW guernsey
  • Two for each of the 2019 three-game NMFC AFL memberships
I'll work with the club on getting the 'personalised video message' addressed to us as the group, and the name displayed in the True North magazine will be "BigFooty NMFC Player Sponsors" as per normal.

I really have no idea what to do with the 'ability to join team photo' one - i'll find out more information from the club on that one and come back to the group.

Because this is a relatively small group of player sponsors, let me know in advance if you're unable to accept any of these prizes (for example if you don't live in Melbourne and can't attend the best and fairest).

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Nice work Chad, do you know yet if we will retain Ahern and LDU for next years sponsorship again ?

Not sure, but we usually change players from year to year.

Back