AFLW 2019 AFLW Grand Final: Adelaide vs Carlton, Sun Mar 31, 12.30pm ACDT

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't follow much aflw but see a bit here and there and I don't care what anyone says, the aflw just delivered one of the most touching moments in sport ever. Devastation and compassion from both sides for a beloved, highly respected competitor.

Last edited:
That's left me a bit bummed out. I remember feeling the same when Judd went down - it's a massive downer watching the greatest in the game going down like that.

Nice of the Blues players to all give her their well wishes.

let's stop with the stupid commentary suggesting that Carlton have a sniff because Erin Phillips is off.

it's like Dwayne Russell always suggesting a team can come back.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you have a better solution to squeeze in the full competition into a couple of months before the men get cracking?

While they keep adding sides and crippling existing teams they will continue to stuff up the balance of the conference system, unless they want to expand to a full season along side the men this will be the same until we get to 18 teams and can't expand anymore.
Couldn’t they at least play each other once, teams finishing top four play off for GF. 11 weekends of footy. Easily slots around the men’s.

Even if she lost some run/fitness she’d still be an asset at half back maybe, creating plays?

Couldn’t they at least play each other once, teams finishing top four play off for GF. 11 weekends of footy. Easily slots around the men’s.
Maybe this year that would have only been 9 round instead of 7, they are adding another 4 teams next year though so that pushes it to 13 rounds + finals = 4 months

Remove this Banner Ad

Back