2019 AFLW Season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
Moderator #677
The umps just refuse to call Carlton on incorrect disposal. They either throw it or drop it nearly every time.

Making the game beyond frustrating to watch.

MSB ROYS

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Thread starter #678
Defenders have been caught too high too many times. Actually quite lucky not to be another goal behind.

I agree about the incorrect disposal but it's also helped the Lions a few times as well.

AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
the injury to mccarthy... the other woman legit lead with her head and headbutted her in the face. wasn't just a head down to ride the tackle... i hope mccarthy is alright, seems her mouth/nose were full of blood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MSB ROYS

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Thread starter #695
Collingwood v Brisbane Lions @ Victoria Park, Melbourne
Sunday, 17 March
2.05pm Melbourne ; 1.05pm Brisbane

Live on 7Mate in Adelaide and Brisbane as well as Fox Footy nation-wide. Also, can stream on the AFLW app.

MSB ROYS

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Thread starter #696
Was listening to the "Credit to the Girls" AFLW podcast and when talking about Kate McCarthy's broken nose, they said that she would be keen to get out and play as it would be her last game for the Lions. Reading between the lines, another of our players going to the Suns.

Davemonkey

Strider of the middle way.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Video games are a team aren't they?
Was listening to the "Credit to the Girls" AFLW podcast and when talking about Kate McCarthy's broken nose, they said that she would be keen to get out and play as it would be her last game for the Lions. Reading between the lines, another of our players going to the Suns.
Hmm I think her partner lives in Sydney or Melbourne. I think another destination beckons.

James North

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Good thing their head coach was also ours!

Thanks AFL.

Top Bottom