2019 AFLW Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like we will fall short in the race to be easy kill for whoever wins Conference A.

Love the girls but it will be hard to sustain interest if Gold Coast get to pick at our remains like vultures after North already had a massive feed.

the injury to mccarthy... the other woman legit lead with her head and headbutted her in the face. wasn't just a head down to ride the tackle... i hope mccarthy is alright, seems her mouth/nose were full of blood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was listening to the "Credit to the Girls" AFLW podcast and when talking about Kate McCarthy's broken nose, they said that she would be keen to get out and play as it would be her last game for the Lions. Reading between the lines, another of our players going to the Suns.

Was listening to the "Credit to the Girls" AFLW podcast and when talking about Kate McCarthy's broken nose, they said that she would be keen to get out and play as it would be her last game for the Lions. Reading between the lines, another of our players going to the Suns.
Hmm I think her partner lives in Sydney or Melbourne. I think another destination beckons.

Good thing their head coach was also ours!

Thanks AFL.

Definitely one we could afford to lose. Looks like Ellenger could offer more in her role. As the standard has risen she has been found out as very one dimensional.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back