Autopsy 2019 AFLX Discussion Thread (Billings, Membrey, Steele, Gresham playing)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

George

AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles Liverpool
Thread starter Moderator #2
Friday, February 22nd, 6:30PM, Marvel Stadium.

Who do you think our representatives will be?

gringo2011

Premium Gold
AFL Club
St Kilda
having said that i'm on team green female reproductive system

Rorschach test fail right there, I'm pretty sure Freud would say you have penis envy or something like that from those comments.

I'm with the funny bow-legged, headless, armless, dwarf lady in a bikini orange one. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be considered weird.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
St Kilda
I reckon our representatives will be, Gresham, Billings, Jack Steven, and that is about it. Next one should be Seb Ross, but I dont know if he will get the nod.

Human Person

Loved Gresham before it was cool.
AFL Club
St Kilda
Still confused why Reiwoldt is Rampage and Fyfe is the Flyers. But oh well, like an uncomfortable Dr’s visit, it’ll all be over quickly.

dct66

Premium Gold
AFL Club
St Kilda
I thought I was going to be away last year so I'd miss it but the trip fell through so I HAD to go because StK were playing. It was interesting to see the reconfigured stadium ... that's it!

Thankfully St Kilda are not playing this year so I don't need to take any interest at all.

Wasn't Buddy supposed to be one of the captains? Did he tell the AFL to 'go jump'?

austinnn

Veteran GOP
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Bristol City FC
This will definitely be the embarrassing teenage haircut/fashion mistake of the AFL photo album in a few years.

It literally is the result of a bunch of bogans in suits and clueless American executives a few years ago sitting in a board room to discuss how the AFL can sweeten a deal for potential stadium sponsor Marvel Comics.

I'll be surprised if no ziplines or flying foxes are involved.

Last edited:

Indie Rock

All Australian
AFL Club
St Kilda
I ******* hate this idea. I can see I'm not alone.

Only found out yesterday that it's a 4 team comp with a mini draft, Patrick Dangerfield as a captain and fluorescent light emanating from the chests of the players.

I'll probably watch it though, shaking my head in disbelief the entire time.

For the players, this must be the equivalent of being asked to go hand out promotional flyers to disinterested members of public.

Indie Rock

All Australian
AFL Club
St Kilda
Eddie Betts team is going to be an all-indigenous team? FFS why is there a constant need to separate one ethnic group?

What if Dangerfield was to openly only select Anglo Saxon players? How would that go down? He could request a 'White Privilege' rule. I have some ideas about this but too scared to elaborate in case anyone takes me seriously.

This is bullshit.

AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Coventry City
Eddie Betts team is going to be an all-indigenous team? FFS why is there a constant need to separate one ethnic group?

What if Dangerfield was to openly only select Anglo Saxon players? How would that go down? He could request a 'White Privilege' rule. I have some ideas about this but too scared to elaborate in case anyone takes me seriously.

This is bullshit.
They should’ve done an all Irish team too 🤪

Top Bottom