Autopsy 2019 AFLX Discussion Thread (Billings, Membrey, Steele, Gresham playing)

Remove this Banner Ad

AM-6217-1118-AFLX-Dangerfield-Header-1240x200.jpg

AFLX-Player-Profile_Dangerfield-D2.jpg

AM-6217-1118-AFLX-Fyfe-Header-1240x200.jpg

AFLX-Player-Profile_Fyfe-D2.jpg

AM-6217-1118-AFLX-Betts-Header-1240x200.jpg

AFLX-Player-Profile_Betts-D2.jpg

AM-6217-1118-AFLX-Riewoldt-Header-1240x200.jpg

AFLX-Player-Profile_Riewoldt-D2.jpg

I'm happy for a few to play, just so we can see something - but am hoping more importantly for no injuries.

Looking forward to seeing what the Eddie Betts' group do, especially if Gresh is selected.

having said that i'm on team green female reproductive system

Rorschach test fail right there, I'm pretty sure Freud would say you have penis envy or something like that from those comments.

I'm with the funny bow-legged, headless, armless, dwarf lady in a bikini orange one. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be considered weird.

I reckon our representatives will be, Gresham, Billings, Jack Steven, and that is about it. Next one should be Seb Ross, but I dont know if he will get the nod.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still confused why Reiwoldt is Rampage and Fyfe is the Flyers. But oh well, like an uncomfortable Dr’s visit, it’ll all be over quickly.

I thought I was going to be away last year so I'd miss it but the trip fell through so I HAD to go because StK were playing. It was interesting to see the reconfigured stadium ... that's it!

Thankfully St Kilda are not playing this year so I don't need to take any interest at all.

Wasn't Buddy supposed to be one of the captains? Did he tell the AFL to 'go jump'?

This will definitely be the embarrassing teenage haircut/fashion mistake of the AFL photo album in a few years.

It literally is the result of a bunch of bogans in suits and clueless American executives a few years ago sitting in a board room to discuss how the AFL can sweeten a deal for potential stadium sponsor Marvel Comics.

I'll be surprised if no ziplines or flying foxes are involved.

Last edited:
I ******* hate this idea. I can see I'm not alone.

Only found out yesterday that it's a 4 team comp with a mini draft, Patrick Dangerfield as a captain and fluorescent light emanating from the chests of the players.

I'll probably watch it though, shaking my head in disbelief the entire time.

For the players, this must be the equivalent of being asked to go hand out promotional flyers to disinterested members of public.

Eddie Betts team is going to be an all-indigenous team? FFS why is there a constant need to separate one ethnic group?

What if Dangerfield was to openly only select Anglo Saxon players? How would that go down? He could request a 'White Privilege' rule. I have some ideas about this but too scared to elaborate in case anyone takes me seriously.

This is bullshit.

Eddie Betts team is going to be an all-indigenous team? FFS why is there a constant need to separate one ethnic group?

What if Dangerfield was to openly only select Anglo Saxon players? How would that go down? He could request a 'White Privilege' rule. I have some ideas about this but too scared to elaborate in case anyone takes me seriously.

This is bullshit.
They should’ve done an all Irish team too 🤪

Remove this Banner Ad

Back