2019 AGM

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh, now I get it. :tearsofjoy: You got triggered by my mention of Trump??? That's so super soft.
Or probably it also has something to do with the fact I'm not a hand-on-my dick over Jeffrey Gibb like you might be???
I've voted conservative more times in my life than progressive, but unlike some with their voting preferences, the character of a human being means a hell of alot to me.
And I want to get this right, to follow your lead.
I'm going to suggest an across Atlantic relocation for you because you'd fit in so very well with all the other slack jawed, ill educated, gun loving, immigrant hating, Nascar fume breathing, Gay fearing, mysogynistic, war mongering, earth burning, far right fascist leader loving folk that also share your Phillistine views.
How my doing, am I doing this right? Using your pejorative name calling in a way that works for you?
LOL.
#fakenews

I just want Jeff to Make Hawthorn Great Again.

Anyone wanna vote against that?

Don should do this. Don should do that. I like Dons stand. I don't like Dons stance.
Left Right Left Right.....Stop frickin indicating to go straight through the roundabout to Whogivesafuxville and take ya political views with you

How's was the weather at the AGM, hey?

Jeff continually referred to we supporters as customers.

Honestly don't reckon he gets it.

Don does!

OMG, this thread. *. Can someone please give us some training news. Make it as fairy floss friendly as possible.

Thank you.

With all this discussion of Don Scott, i thought I share this amazing fact. Don Scott was many years ahead of his time. Here he is in a photo with a young woman, while they both take selfies. Amazingly, they have edited out the mobile phones in a era before both, mobile phones and photoediting software.

1576808478999.png

Last edited:
Don should do this. Don should do that. I like Dons stand. I don't like Dons stance.
Left Right Left Right.....Stop frickin indicating to go straight through the roundabout to Whogivesafuxville and take ya political views with you

How's was the weather at the AGM, hey?

I visited Whogivesafuxville just last month, couldn't get anything done there and it was appalling service...!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back