Competitions 2019 ALL Supercoach/Fantasy Footy/Dreamteam talk...including league invites

Remove this Banner Ad

Completely missed this dammit. Seems all my notifications were turned off after the latest BF revamp. :(

If there are additional BF Hawks leagues being created, I'm in. IIRC I finished middle table of Div 3 last year.

I was going to organise some last night but BF was down. I’ll do it tonight though.

Post in here if you’re in.

I’ll make a league(s) tonight and send out the league code(s) via PM. Will try and honour the existing DIV# setup but I doubt we’re going to get more than a single leagues worth of posters at this late notice. Will probably end up needing to post the code in here tomorrow arvo just to fill it up!

I'm in if theres spots available

Completely missed this dammit. Seems all my notifications were turned off after the latest BF revamp. :(

If there are additional BF Hawks leagues being created, I'm in. IIRC I finished middle table of Div 3 last year.
I'm in if theres spots available
The one I created has now filled up. If one of you (or someone else reading) wants to create a new league and post a message in here telling people to PM you for the league code you should be able to fill it up in time for the league lockouts.

Turns out a 10 team league starts at the start of round 2 (with every team playing each other twice)
And a 18 team league starts at the start of round 3 (with every team playing each other once)

I'm happy to join another league to help fill it up if needed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back