Competitions 2019 ALL Supercoach/Fantasy Footy/Dreamteam talk...including league invites

Milkshaker

Cancelled
Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hey hawkers, you're thoughts on J Cousins please. Is he best 22 and what would his scoring be?

Thankyou and good lucky to T Mitchel. Glad he won a brownlow, he should shove it up Longmires clacker.
He has only played 7 games. A 30 point jump likely imo putting him into the 70-75 point range at the end of the year. Anything better than that is a big win for the club. Being young he runs the risk of being rested at some point also. Will he stay in when Scully, Wingard and Howe get a game? If he went 90 ave it would be a massive jump.

Last edited:

Double the Fist

i wull eet yur fayce karnt
Dec 16, 2008
On the edge....
AFL Club
West Coast
He has only played 7 games. A 30 point jump likely imo putting him into the 70-75 point range at the end of the year. Anything better than that is a big win for the club. Being young he runs the risk of being rested at some point also. Will he stay in when Scully, Wingard and Howe get a game. If he went 90 ave it would be a massive jump.
forgot about those guys, I also reckon Mitchel will be back sooner than anyone realises. JS a worry indeed.

Speaking of Supercoach, when are the Hawthorn BF Supercoach invitations going out ? Clock is ticking.
Just my luck too. I'm certain my result last year would've had me jump directly into Div 1.

EyeloveRichmond

Team Captain
Mar 16, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Sorry for the intrusion. Now that the JLT matches and preseason is over, what are Scrimshaw's chances of being selected in R1 and if he does get selected, what's his job security like? Would appreciate and input, thanks very much. I think alot are prematurely underestimating the Hawks mainly because of the Mitchell injury, but if Chad & then Scully can come in before the midway mark of the season i think the Hawks will be a big threat.

Good luck to the season ahead.

SuperSic

All Australian
Oct 16, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Sorry for the intrusion. Now that the JLT matches and preseason is over, what are Scrimshaw's chances of being selected in R1 and if he does get selected, what's his job security like? Would appreciate and input, thanks very much. I think alot are prematurely underestimating the Hawks mainly because of the Mitchell injury, but if Chad & then Scully can come in before the midway mark of the season i think the Hawks will be a big threat.

Good luck to the season ahead.

IMO Scrimmers is a solid chance to be selected rd1 but no certainty so he is a slight risk, I’ve got him as a bench player in my fantasy team.

In terms of job security he virtually has none, his first year at the club so a bad game or two would see him get dropped back to the 2’s quite easily. Think he is a good punt as a cash cow on the bench though, very cheap with huge potential upside.

Thanks for the honest opinion on us too, it’s refreshing to hear opposition supporters who don’t think we will finish bottom 4 this year. I hope your assessment is correct. Cheers and good luck to your mob, not that you need it!

Mods - I'd be super interested in seeing a poll added to the thread if possible. Not sure if possible, but maybe something that allows people to nominate their top two HFC picks for fantasy leagues.

GoGeta

Team Captain
Mar 4, 2013
Vic
AFL Club
Geelong
Dylan Moore any sort of a chance for R1, would he play forward pocket and is his body physically up to afl standard, cheers boys.

muldercs

Senior List
Aug 25, 2007
Canberra
AFL Club
Hawthorn
hiya.. haven't played Supercoach for a number of years.. If allocating teams I'd like to join.. I'm pretty crap from memory so a low grade group would be great.
Team name Saturn11

Milkshaker

Cancelled
Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
No BF leagues this year?
I was going to organise some last night but BF was down. I’ll do it tonight though.

Post in here if you’re in.

I’ll make a league(s) tonight and send out the league code(s) via PM. Will try and honour the existing DIV# setup but I doubt we’re going to get more than a single leagues worth of posters at this late notice. Will probably end up needing to post the code in here tomorrow arvo just to fill it up!

I was going to organise some last night but BF was down. I’ll do it tonight though.

Post in here if you’re in.

I’ll make a league(s) tonight and send out the league code(s) via PM. Will try and honour the existing DIV# setup but I doubt we’re going to get more than a single leagues worth of posters at this late notice. Will probably end up needing to post the code in here tomorrow arvo just to fill it up!

I'm in...if you'll have me :)

I’ll wait a bit and see who responds first. I’ll get the league codes out via PM by tomorrow noon.

If you’d prefer me to send you an invite to the league then PM me the email address you use for Supercoach.

HalAlaric

All Australian
Aug 19, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
HELP NEEDED

Hi im trying to add a celeb team into my classic fantasy league through my phone. I cannot seem to find any of them.

Can anyone shed some light

Back