Fantasy 2019 - Alpha League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

peterbuch74

due to the new site on espn there are a bunch of frustrating things about it from the commish end.

one such issue is you have over 34 players currently on your espn site team page, you have 35, and i can only "keep" 34 of them, so i have UNTICKED Adam Viniatieri (and "kept" McManus).

Everyone else has 34 keepers selected of the existing squads, including players you traded for from other people's rosters.

See what i have to do differently this year is...

any trades made for current players, i have to drop from the existing teams, then add them to the new teams, then select them as Keepers. Because the site wont allow me to add any of those released traded players to your draft hauls post-draft. So i have to add them now, make them keepers, and then when entering the draft results, just add all the players people actually drafted.

so given you traded for a bunch of new players, i had to drop them from other teams, add them to your team, and KEEP them. As you traded for many players, it meant you exceeded 34 roster size by 1 player, and I had to UNKEEP one player in order to KEEP all your newly traded for players.

so bear in mind when keeper date passes, you will lose Viniaterie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

everyone report back here by around August 25-28 of your final cuts.

you can report back anytime sooner than that, if you already know. but final full cuts wanted not dribs and drabs

and any trades that happen must happen before then not last minute stuff after august 28.

i need all this info so i can import all the draft results and the site is frustrating to work with now.

I'll need everyone's final moves decided before the end of this week.

GG - is under 40 and no players over the limit.

Cassius_Clay - is under 40, but has 1 WR too many. who is to be cut?

Wizard - is under 40, but has 1 RB too many. who is to be cut?

Dagless - is over 40 and has 2 RBs too many, 1 WR too many, and 1 LB too many. who is to be cut?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back