Fantasy 2019 - Alpha League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Cassius_Clay

Cancelled
NFL Mock Draft Participant NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Participant
Jul 6, 2004
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think dspeed is right. That rule has never been allowed.

Mar 28, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ravens, Storm, Dodgers
its always been allowed if you had a legit IR designated player.

I'd finish the draft, and post which players i couldnt upload and then as LM I'd move the players to IR and then manually waiver add the Wr or Rb that couldnt be uploaded due to the excess.

you know this has happened very often.
No I don't know that, Drd, Cassiues and Manu all seem to be on the same page as me, its cut down to the maximum roster limits; injured, deceased or otherwise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tbh in previous years I distinctly remember not being able to do it because you couldn’t do the draft GG.

But I appreciate that there were probably years where you let it slide as well and fixed it after the fact...

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Tbh in previous years I distinctly remember not being able to do it because you couldn’t do the draft GG.

But I appreciate that there were probably years where you let it slide as well and fixed it after the fact...
i know for sure its been done before many times. but only if someone was legit "IR"

I am sure we have had to clear IRs and have space on rosters in the past for the draft upload. Has that happened every year, dont know as been quite a few years. Once loaded you can IR away, but needed to be under max total numbers and at the position for the draft to be entered. Anyway, whatever, but as long as this rule does not change next year.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
I am sure we have had to clear IRs and have space on rosters in the past for the draft upload. Has that happened every year, dont know as been quite a few years. Once loaded you can IR away, but needed to be under max total numbers and at the position for the draft to be entered. Anyway, whatever, but as long as this rule does not change next year.
this is %100 correct...but if someone had a legit IR designated player i would not include the extra drafted player, upload the draft, move the player to IR and then manually add the un-uploaded drafted player. It didnt happen every single season, but when it happened it would be done. And...the kicker is...dspeed had a hissy one year making sure i did just this as he had an IR player.

Mar 28, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ravens, Storm, Dodgers
this is %100 correct...but if someone had a legit IR designated player i would not include the extra drafted player, upload the draft, move the player to IR and then manually add the un-uploaded drafted player. It didnt happen every single season, but when it happened it would be done. And...the kicker is...dspeed had a hissy one year making sure i did just this as he had an IR player.
Prove it mate, I can't remember it happening (doesn't mean it didn't), no one else can remember it, so unless you can prove it, NDG should not be entitled to roster Butler (or should be forced to drop one of his other WRs to waivers and take his luck in the waiver process)

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Prove it mate, I can't remember it happening (doesn't mean it didn't), no one else can remember it, so unless you can prove it, NDG should not be entitled to roster Butler (or should be forced to drop one of his other WRs to waivers and take his luck in the waiver process)
ill prove it when i get the chance, just be patient. Its not the end of the world if butler stays IR till i can prove it or not.

ill prove it when i get the chance, just be patient. Its not the end of the world if butler stays IR till i can prove it or not.
Well it mattered prior to waivers as he’s been able to pick additional talent based on not having that spot filled but it is pointless now and you can’t really punish him now.

Either way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back